Cranky Baby

angelwendy

Hi All Mummy.... Benson have been a very cheerful boy... but lately he is super cranky... i tried to sing to him.. carry him... Play with him , check diaper & feed him.. but it doesnt seem to help at all... he will keep crying & crying... But when i carry him & walk around the house then he will be quiet... Any mummy got this problem before? Is there a growth spur going on when baby is turning 6 months?? or he is just bad habit that wan us to carry him & walk around?? When i'm angry yesterday with his cry... i just put him in his cot & let him cry... & tell him NO !!... but of course he don't know what i'm taking about.. & cry even harder... so i got no choice but to pick him up again... any mummy can suggest anything?? it has been for a few days already & i'm feeling depress & stress about this... pls help me & advise me.. thanks....

apollo

Hi All Mummy.... Benson have been a very cheerful boy... but lately he is super cranky... i tried to sing to him.. carry him... Play with him , check diaper & feed him.. but it doesnt seem to help at all... he will keep crying & crying... But when i carry him & walk around the house then he will be quiet... Any mummy got this problem before? Is there a growth spur going on when baby is turning 6 months?? or he is just bad habit that want us to carry him & walk around?? When i'm angry yesterday with his cry... i just put him in his cot & let him cry... & tell him NO !!... but of course he dont't know what i'm taking about.. & cry even harder... so i got no choice but to pick him up again... any mummy can suggest anything?? it has been for a few days already & i'm feeling depress & stress about this... pls help me & advise me.. thanks....
yes, there is another growth spurt at ard 6mth old iirc.. i think sometimes baby just want us to carry and sayang them.. haha.. btw could it be teething?

xicloudix

it could be teething, sometimes u can't see the teeth, it still in the gums...

my boys sometimes like this... he is only 4 mths... and when he get cranky, he wants to be carried... and he would try to push his whole fist into his mouth like very itchy inside, very very frustrated... and i will stuff teether into his mouth... he would chew chew chew happily and then cranky again, seem can't satify his itch....

angelwendy

I hope is teething... because when i don't know whats the reason.. i become very pek chek... :embarrassed: i now using a cloth put with cold water & let him chew.. because teether make him more angry... haha... he like to chew cloth... is it when baby reach 6 months will have a growth spur?? he is asking for milk every 1.5 ~ 2 Hours... even in the middle of the night.. last night he wakes up at 4 am & don't wanna get back to sleep till 5.30am... last few night is actually better.. he sleep from 10.30pm to 5am then wan milk... but suddenly ytd change again...

pkshl

hi wendy, u can try to feel his gums whether is there any tooth growing out. my son was like that when he was 6mths old, he will cry very loudly & nonstop for half hr. at 1st i tot he had colic but after observing, colic will cry nonstop for hrs but for my son he will cry cry den stop for awhile den cry cry again. my hb said maybe is growing tooth, so we bought teething gel from pharmancy to apply on his gums. helps to ease the pain on his gums & he managed to calm down.

even now, my son @ 14mths seems to behave like he was 6mths old, will cry nonstop cos he is teething, we still apply the teething gel for him to ease the pain or else he cant sleep at all

trine

hi wendy, you can try to feel his gums whether is there any tooth growing out. my son was like that when he was 6mths old, he will cry very loudly & nonstop for half hr. at 1st i thought he had colic but after observing, colic will cry nonstop for hours but for my son he will cry cry then stop for awhile then cry cry again. my husband said maybe is growing tooth, so we bought teething gel from pharmancy to apply on his gums. helps to ease the pain on his gums & he managed to calm down.

even now, my son @ 14mths seems to behave like he was 6mths old, will cry nonstop cos he is teething, we still apply the teething gel for him to ease the pain or else he cant sleep at all

hi, was wondering what teething gel do you use?

my 9.5 m.o boy has been so cranky since born too, he always wants to be carried around and he can't sleep well. his record of sleeping until today is only 3.5 hours! and teething makes it worse.. i'm looking for solutions for his crankiness and sleeping habits..

pkshl

hi, was wondering what teething gel do you use?

my 9.5 m.o boy has been so cranky since born too, he always wants to be carried around and he can't sleep well. his record of sleeping until today is only 3.5 hours! and teething makes it worse.. i'm looking for solutions for his crankiness and sleeping habits..
Hi, i use Dentinox Teething Gel. able to get from guardian pharmancy.
this is the link Dentinox - Teething Gel

ben10

Alpha Male
I also use Dentinox for ben when he was 6-7months... also super cranky. B4 u can actually see the tooth protruding, it is pushing at the gums so although no tooth but baby probably feel the pain. If they salivate like nobody's business, like to bite if you pass him a wet towel & cranky, likely to be teething..