Crocs, does anyone own or like them ?

cendrine

I read somewhere that Crocs maybe the next In thing.

Saw a lot of pple wearing it, looks comfortable to me..hmm
I thought of getting a pair but then, still hesitating.

Does anyone own them as I need some advise. :)

sal

I bought one for myself and each kid one.

When they are up the escalator, i'll be extra careful.

Not really comfortable though

`julee

its the in thing since... las year. i almost fainted wen they bought in fake stock to the shop i was working at. i told them, i am not going to sell those. it look so horrible... :001_07:
end up now the aunties wear them to market..zzz

though i do like one croc design. simply to DIE FOR...

very comfie! wedges and COMFORTABLE... and las time i check cost bout $70.....

and i would oso wear crocs prima...

but loads of ppl buy already.. :(

Yukee

Own 3 pairs of Croc shoes, although the patterns are so-so, but on rainy days the material dries easily and it is non-slip. During my preggie is wear it to the market and go shopping, it is quite comfortable. There is 1 pair i wear for quite long liao and the sole abit wear-out so is abit slippery now on wet surface.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
A friend of mine son suffered horrific injuries to his foot when his green crocs got caught in an escalator last year.

Here are the pics of his foot taken from the surgical table - open fracture dislocation on the second toe as well as the tattered crocs...

Pretty disturbing pics but its real...can happen to anyone. Look at it & reflect..

Cheers,
Edy

Attachments

mavis

its the in thing since... las year. i almost fainted wen they bought in fake stock to the shop i was working at. i told them, i am not going to sell those. it look so horrible... :001_07:
end up now the aunties wear them to market..zzz

though i do like one croc design. simply to DIE FOR...

very comfie! wedges and COMFORTABLE... and las time i check cost bout $70.....

and i would oso wear crocs prima...

but loads of ppl buy already.. :(

ya i own 1 prima too...

Carol

A friend of mine son suffered horrific injuries to his foot when his green crocs got caught in an escalator last year.

Here are the pics of his foot taken from the surgical table - open fracture dislocation on the second toe as well as the tattered crocs...

Pretty disturbing pics but its real...can happen to anyone. Look at it & reflect..

Cheers,
Edy

Omg ! Did he place his foot near the edge or does the problem lies with Crocs ?

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Any idea where hv BP for crocs...
i wan to buy for myself & my 2 boys the Micky range :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

huiling

Cheers,
Edy
omg,after seeing e pix,had to think twice b4 buying liao:nah:

aby

I just bought one mickey for myself $37 from auction.. Like it very much.. Hope it last and no accident.. :nah:

CynCyn

No offence to Crocs lover .

But personally I feel that Crocs is the ugliest pair of shoes .
I dunno y thou I always see ppl wearing them , always ask myself y would anyone buy them .
Perhaps it's comfy bt the way it's packaging looks doesn't seem appealing to me .

CynCyn

Cheers,
Edy
It's so gross .
Was his incident out in the news ?

I learn abt this incident too from the news of the similar case , wonder if it's the same ?

M

^Mami_Jazz^

No offence to Crocs lover .

But personally I feel that Crocs is the ugliest pair of shoes .
I dunno y thou I always see ppl wearing them , always ask myself y would anyone buy them .
Perhaps it's comfy bt the way it's packaging looks doesn't seem appealing to me .
No offence sia, just find it fun & cute for mi & ds to wear the same shoes.
But it's too extreme to comment it as the ugliest pair of shoes, gal :tlaugh: