CRUISE with toddler

ling.er

Any mummy here bring their kids to cruise??

*Was planning to go cruise.. Thinking if i place my son @ home. I dun think i can enjoy much. So in end wana bring him along..

Child care i hear is $10++ per hour ?
What shall i bring to . planning go on MAY

JazN

Went onboard star cruise last year if I remember correctly my dd less than 2 years. If u plan to leave him in the kids club which u need to pay than it's fine. There are no activities organized for young babies/ young tot so we entertain dd @ arcade, swimming pool, walk around, etc. i still remember eating in a place that looks like a school canteen. Have went as a couple on royal c & had left me with a gd impression. royal carribean from what I gather seems better as they have activities for younger tots so planning to travel with them, now with a kid in tow :)

ling.er

Thank for the feedback & advice.. I had reserv the cabin from MSIA TRavel . Sailing on 9th May night.. Of cos my son is following me.. I cant really leave him to IN law.. I sure wun enjoy & also worry wan.. I bet my son love the pool & shopping around.. As well there have child care. I can place him for 1 hour while i & hubby go relax ...

*ownself tired nvm as long they with me can lei ^^

Anything need to bring for my son?? Please advice ​​​​

Went onboard star cruise last year if I remember correctly my dd less than 2 years. If u plan to leave him in the kids club which u need to pay than it's fine. There are no activities organized for young babies/ young tot so we entertain dd @ arcade, swimming pool, walk around, etc. i still remember eating in a place that looks like a school canteen. Have went as a couple on royal c & had left me with a gd impression. royal carribean from what I gather seems better as they have activities for younger tots so planning to travel with them, now with a kid in tow :)

JazN

Beside those u usually bring on travels u need to get for seasick med if it's he's 1st cruise as u wouldn't noe if he has any. Since he's below 2 u'll need to get the med from the doc. Just tell them u're going on a cruise. If he eats same as wat adults do then the food onboard will not be a problem.

Aiyo we also can get to relax ;) ask ur hubby take over sometimes while u laze around.

Last edited:

cn211279

Hi,
I brought my son for Alaskan cruise (7days) when he is around 32 mths. Make sure you get some meds from the doctor (e.g common flu, fever, cough and travel sickness). Just tell the PD that you are bringing your child to a cruise and the PD will know what to prescribe.
My son by then is eating the same food as us so we did not pack any baby food, we just brought his utensils and a small pair of scissors to cut the food into bite-size portion.
As for milk powder, my son is ok with fresh milk so we did not pack any as well, we just requested for milk on board the cruise. However, if your child is very fussy with the kind of milk he drinks then I think you should pack his milk powder on board the ship.
Swim wear for your child if you intend to bring him swimming. Some small toys and books if you have space in your luggage as he will largely be confined within the cruise. Of course the other usual like clothes, diapers if still not toilet trained etc...
And enjoy.....

bijinoo

I brought my girl onboard Starcruise when she 8 months. I let her playing & swimming in public pool. she very enjoy of it.