Cry

amy

My son sleep when i carry him but when i put him on bed or rocker he cry.
He started to behave like this after an injection (6 in one)on last tuesday and he had no fever after the injection.
I had brought him to see a baby doctor and was prescribe medicine for the wind and sinupret. After taking the medicine for few days he stable down but yesterday it all came back again(Crying). If any mummy have this experience please advice?

joanneang

My son sleep when i carry him but when i put him on bed or rocker he cry.
He started to behave like this after an injection (6 in one)on last tuesday and he had no fever after the injection.
I had brought him to see a baby doctor and was prescribe medicine for the wind and sinupret. After taking the medicine for few days he stable down but yesterday it all came back again(Crying). If any mummy have this experience please advice?
sum babies will becum cranky after e injection,i remember my son had his 6in1 jab,1st few days he feel tired n dun wanna drink millk and oso abit cranky,doc say this is normal,this will last ard 1week ,after that everything will be bk to normal..dun worri,they wan mummies to sayang them,they wan our attention..haha...they feel pain after the jab,so you must take a warm clothe to pat pat e wound ya,they will feel better..

Reactions: amy

amy

sum babies will becum cranky after e injection,i remember my son had his 6in1 jab,1st few days he feel tired n dont wanna drink millk and also abit cranky,doc say this is normal,this will last around 1week ,after that everything will be back to normal..dont worri,they want mummies to sayang them,they want our attention..haha...they feel pain after the jab,so you must take a warm clothe to pat pat e wound ya,they will feel better..
Thanks. Hope everything will be better after tomorrow.

ling.er

My son had same problem when doc give him 5 in 1 inject last mth .. When u swaddle or rock him try not to touch his inject wound.. They will feel pain.. This will last 2 - 3 days .. :wong19:

he being frighten is it... wat bout try to give him "惊风散"?

I gave it to my gal (going to 4mths tis Fri) every time after bring her out... if not, she will vy easy to get frighten, suddenly wake up and cry or don wan to sleep all the day...

ling.er

he being frighten is it... what bout try to give him "惊风散"?

I gave it to my gal (going to 4mths tis Fri) every time after bring her out... if not, she will vy easy to get frighten, suddenly wake up and cry or dont want to sleep all the day...

Then does your girl between eyes there green green ??? Cos mine son have when he gt frighten

amy

Then does your girl between eyes there green green ??? Cos mine son have when he gt frighten
My son dont have' the green between the eye.
Just went to see my son's eyes there is a green board line across between the eye.
My in-law is always feeding him with the 'Ba Bao Shan' everyday .
She always finish the bottle in 3 days.

Today for the time been he is alright now. But will still wean a bit.

Last edited:

amy

he being frighten is it... what bout try to give him "惊风散"?

I gave it to my gal (going to 4mths tis Fri) every time after bring her out... if not, she will vy easy to get frighten, suddenly wake up and cry or dont want to sleep all the day...
My in-law always feeding him with 'Ba Bao Shan'from yu ren sheng.
One bottle can last 3 days. I am not sure are they giving him to much.
Hear from people that just only give a little bit. not too much.
My mother told me if eat too much for boy the testicle will grow very big.

Now he just sleep half to one hour than cry with eye shut. (Worried)

My in-law always feeding him with ' Bao Shan'from yu ren sheng.
One bottle can last 3 days. I am not sure are they giving him to much.
Hear from people that just only give a little bit. not too much.
My mother told me if eat too much for boy the testicle will grow very big.

Now he just sleep half to one hour than cry with eye shut. (Worried)
wa! so many? I only feed my gal "jing feng san" a bit bit bit at my finger...

she oso sometime cry with eye shut, then we said cox she got nightmare, ha... then sometime if go n touch her she will get frighten and wake up.. not always la, sometime only..

mayb u can try to give ur son jing feng san, bit bit bit only o.. mayb he will getting better?

Ting

amy- one btl of 8 bao san in 3 days is WAY TOO MUCH. mine can last 1 mth! just give a tiny tiny bit will do. but honestly, i didnt even give after her 1mth cos thats what my aunt n parents wanted to give, not me. i find it not necessary at all. the green "line" will fade off as they grow older.

as for the crankiness after injection, its normal cos the injected part will be slightly swollen n pain. what i did was each time i reach home after her injection, i will take a cotton wool, dip in warm water n rub/massage the area where she was injected (usually thighs) for a few mins. its effective. cos there was once i forgot to do it, then pin kept crying when we carried her (cos pressed against her thigh). other than that, each time after i do it, she doesnt feel any pain, even when i delibrately press against it. :p

hmm, ya.. now remember, nurse got mentioned, after injection, they got give cotton for u to press the injected part right, press longer time then the injected part wont swollen...

or u need to check regularly after back to home whether got any swollen or harden o not... if got, as Ting said, use towel/cotton with warm water and massage gently..

amy

wa! so many? I only feed my gal "jing feng san" a bit bit bit at my finger...

she also sometime cry with eye shut, then we said cox she got nightmare, ha... then sometime if go n touch her she will get frighten and wake up.. not always , sometime only..

mayb you can try to give your son jing feng san, bit bit bit only o.. mayb he will getting better?
Yu Ren Sheng told me its the same (Jing Feng San and Ba Bao Shan). I told my in-law that people say only bit by bit. She say no, the chinese medical hall people told her can finish the bottle with 3 feeds.
That day just told her not to give too much than she angry and say she is not going to feed anymore and see how i feed. but when the moment i turn my head she start to feed so much again. I cant really stop my in-laws.

amy

amy- one btl of 8 bao san in 3 days is WAY TOO MUCH. mine can last 1 month! just give a tiny tiny bit will do. but honestly, i didnt even give after her 1mth cos thats what my aunt n parents wanted to give, not me. i find it not necessary at all. the green "line" will fade off as they grow older.

as for the crankiness after injection, its normal cos the injected part will be slightly swollen n pain. what i did was each time i reach home after her injection, i will take a cotton wool, dip in warm water n rub/massage the area where she was injected (usually thighs) for a few mins. its effective. cos there was once i forgot to do it, then pin kept crying when we carried her (cos pressed against her thigh). other than that, each time after i do it, she doesnt feel any pain, even when i delibrately press against it. :p
I cant really stop my in-laws. she is very stubborn. she listen to other people also wont listen to me. That day my baby was very cranky (Alot of Wind)than i say want to bring him to see a doctor, my in law say dont need just bring see a medium will do. '( I was very angry) And that moment i have to force my husband to make a decision

amy

hmm, ya.. now remember, nurse got mentioned, after injection, they got give cotton for you to press the injected part right, press longer time then the injected part wont swollen...

or you need to check regularly after back to home whether got any swollen or harden o not... if got, as Ting said, use towel/cotton with warm water and massage gently..
My Doctor and Nurse never mention anything about after injection. They just prescribe baby panadol.

apollo

my mum bought those ba-bao-san from yu ren seng and when ds was as young as your bb, my mum gave him bit by bit. 1 small bottle can last very long. but we dont give often. me n hubby didnt give ds b4, my mum was the one who will give ds once in awhilebut she herself said cannot give daily, so she only give ds once in awhile.

amy

my mum bought those -bao-san from yu ren seng and when dear son was as young as your baby, my mum gave him bit by bit. 1 small bottle can last very long. but we dont give often. me n hubby didnt give dear son before, my mum was the one who will give dear son once in awhilebut she herself said cannot give daily, so she only give dear son once in awhile.
Hmm My son is only 2 & half month old. I think I have to talk to my husband and ask him to talk to his mother and see how. If not 2 old people gang up together and out talk me.

apollo

I cant really stop my in-laws. she is very stubborn. she listen to other people also wont listen to me. That day my baby was very cranky (Alot of Wind)than i say want to bring him to see a doctor, my in law say dont need just bring see a medium will do. '( I was very angry) And that moment i have to force my husband to make a decision
sry to say tt, but he is ur son, not ur mil's son. i always believe tt a baby cries for certain reason.at such young age, persist crying could be too hot, too cold, colic, hungry etc etc.. find out the various reasons instead ofbringing him to medium. what if the medium 'prescribe' those amulet and ask ur MIL burn with water and let him drink?

My mum went to a medium last time, when ds kept fell ill. and she burnt the amulet into water and wanted to let my 3mth old son drink.and of cos, b4 she does tt, alrdy got a scolding from me, i told her no matter hw pantang she is, my limit is only letting her use those 'ang huay' or pomelo water to clean my son, nth more than that. no unknown 'foods' or'drinks' into his body. Even my MIL was shocked and wasnt happy that my mum 'consulted' a medium. My hubby and his silbings was brought up well and healthy w/o my MIL havin o consult medium, so i suppose we can do that too =)

Yes! try to have a nice talk with ur hub...

baby so kolian, kek sim....

don let ur son keep crying, tis will cause him got lot wind.. or try to give gripe water..

if give ur son too much the bao-san, his body will get used to it and the bao-san might not work in future if u going to give him due to stomach wind etc.. (tis merely wat i think la..)

Ting

if see medium can cure everything, what r doctors for?? your MIL is really old gen.. thinking all these things are miracle pills...
tt time my aunt bought for me 6-8 btls of the 8 bao san. ask me to feed pin 3 times a day, i also didnt. only during confinement (which she helped me do) then she gv pin, other than that i dun give. i dun find it any use at all lorr. western doctors dont recommend to give infants such things cos their internal organs not well developed yet. when i see my parents give i will also neow them tell them dun give.
end up my mum gv the rest away cos i refuse to give my girl.
your child belongs to u, dun endanger his life like tt, my parents give a tiny tiny dot i alr make noise, your MIL gv him one btl in 3 feeds, omg, thats ALOT u know? i think adults also dun take in so much. later anything happen to him (touch wood) then she will regret.