Cry

Ting

for wind, dun give gripe water, its sweet, and too much of it is not so gd. u can get ridwind or infacol instead.
alternatively when u feel his tummy is bloated, apply some ruyi oil, massage his tummy in a clockwise direction gently for a few mins. it will help to expel air out. also, burp him frequently.
when he gets older (few months more) can do the cycling exercise for him. (lift his legs up to do the cycling motion) it also helps.

Reactions: amy
for wind, dont give gripe water, its sweet, and too much of it is not so good. you can get ridwind or infacol instead.
alternatively when you feel his tummy is bloated, apply some ruyi oil, massage his tummy in a clockwise direction gently for a few mins. it will help to expel air out. also, burp him frequently.
when he gets older (few months more) can do the cycling exercise for him. (lift his legs up to do the cycling motion) it also helps.
aiks, of course not give lot gripe water, bit only mix with water... and not give always, mayb I should state clearer..

Doc said can do cycling exercise for 2-3mths baby...

amy

for wind, dont give gripe water, its sweet, and too much of it is not so good. you can get ridwind or infacol instead.
alternatively when you feel his tummy is bloated, apply some ruyi oil, massage his tummy in a clockwise direction gently for a few mins. it will help to expel air out. also, burp him frequently.
Talk about Ruyi oil. I also have problem with my in-law.
(LOL) Long story.

amy

aiks, of course not give lot gripe water, bit only mix with water... and not give always, mayb I should state clearer..

I also didn't give my baby everyday. I follow the instruction of the bottle. 5ml water and 1 teaspoon of gripe water.

Can i check with you all what kind of milk formula do you feed your baby with?
I am giving my baby Friso and I found out that the milk powder always stick onto the scoop. Almost everyday have to clean the scoop.

amy

What kind of cycling exercise, my baby doctor never mention to me anything?

What kind of cycling exercise, my baby doctor never mention to me anything?
As per Ting replied--> lift his legs up to do the cycling motion...

both leg, js like when u cycling, lift up left leg up right leg down n vice verse..

u may ask ur doc when going to nex check up :)

apollo

I also didn't give my baby everyday. I follow the instruction of the bottle. 5ml water and 1 teaspoon of gripe water.

I am giving my baby Friso and I found out that the milk powder always stick onto the scoop. Almost everyday have to clean the scoop.
ds used to drink Friso 1 when he was an infant. i dont rmb having pro with the powder. if is just abit of powder sticking onto the scoop, shd be ok cos even ds drank similac and now GainIQ, also will having such pro, esp when the tin is opened for a few days.. =)

rmb to keep the scoop dry b4 putting it bk to the tin. =)

Ting

pin has been on friso since NB til now stage 4. i believe all FM hv such problems due to the exposure to moisture when the tin is opened each time. usu i just clean it away. not much of an issue to me ba.

amy

pin has been on friso since NB til now stage 4. i believe all FM hv such problems due to the exposure to moisture when the tin is opened each time. usu i just clean it away. not much of an issue to me ba.
Now that the new packaging friso is having is very not so good. I have complained to them and they gave me another cover which is the same as the big packing.

Ting

hmmm your son is on friso 1 now?? im not sure abt the cover, cos for me like all the way is the same one. keke.

amy

hmmm your son is on friso 1 now?? im not sure abt the cover, cos for me like all the way is the same one. keke.
Yes my son now is on friso 1. When he stay in Singapore General Hospital ICU Unit. They feed him with Friso. So we continue giving him Friso. I think Friso now is the most expensive formula Milk. One Can is S$40.00 for 900Grm.

Ting

hmmm NB FM is usually more exp, it gets cheaper as u move on. :) but i think friso is not the most exp FM, is it? haha alr almost 3 yrs ago that i bought it. keke.

apollo

similac 1 is 42++ (dunno if the price has increase) and Enfalac is more ex than similac 1. so i think the most ex FM is Enfalac. haha..