Crying while drinking milk

Astar

Mummies,

Recently, my 3 wks old baby will cry / scream halfway through drinking his milk. Why is that so??

:nah::nah:

uddermummy

Mummies,

Recently, my 3 wks old baby will cry / scream halfway through drinking his milk. Why is that so??

:nah::nah:
wind in his stomach? maybe you can feed him slower and then burp him v thoroughly after half the feed before continuing? does he spit a lot of milk?

Astar

how to feed him slowly when he is the one who suckles like no tomorrow? Hahah..

He does spit some milk ocassionally....

Very hard to burp him nowsaday. When he was younger, he burps 100% of the time...

Domique

How much he drink everday?
is he drinking too much this tummy bloated and dun feel well?

you apply ru yi oil always?

how to feed him slowly when he is the one who suckles like no tomorrow? Hahah..

He does spit some milk ocassionally....

Very hard to burp him nowsaday. When he was younger, he burps 100% of the time...

Astar

Each feed of FM - 90ml

He will cry halfway throughout the milk. We thought he feels warm, so we on the fan for him - still cry. When we try to put the milk bottle in his mouth, he will suckle very violently... After about 5 secs, cry again....

dont know why ....

yes, we apply ruyi oil for him

november

Ya mine occasionally also like that...And it always happens when bottle left about 40ml or so (about to finish)

Domique

Maybe he hungry, but suck till very tired. Maybe he find the flow too slow...
Maybe wanna try a bigger hole teat?

Each feed of FM - 90ml

He will cry halfway throughout the milk. We thought he feels warm, so we on the fan for him - still cry. When we try to put the milk bottle in his mouth, he will suckle very violently... After about 5 secs, cry again....

dont know why ....

yes, we apply ruyi oil for him

Astar

Yeah... I happen to have a bigger teat.. Will try later. THanks! Hope it worked.

But just last week, when I used the bigger teat, he cannot handle the flow... Will try again.

autumn82

Yeah... I happen to have a bigger teat.. Will try later. THanks! Hope it worked.

But just last week, when I used the bigger teat, he cannot handle the flow... Will try again.
If he can't handle the bigger teat, use the current teat but poke a few more holes with sterilised needle. Heh. So he doesn't need to get choke. :)

sugarcookie

Maybe your baby is not hungry anymore? Babies don't always drink the same amount at every feed; sometimes more, sometimes less.