Curious to know if any of the babies are of mixed parentage

pixie

To all mum-to-be, is your baby of mixed parentage?

My better half is from the UK. We have yet to know the gender of our baby but we do look forward to meeting the little one in June.

cheekbe

Hi pixie,

I'm of mixed parentage (Chinese/ French) and hubby is Chinese (Malaysian) so I guess my baby is 1/4 + 3/4! haha
Have a great pregnancy and congrats!

pixie

Hi cheekbe,

My apologies for taking ages to reply. I've been rather busy since after the new year at work.

My EDD is in late June (but it could be earlier) and is my 1st pregnancy. If you like, we can stay in touch and maybe during my confinement or maybe over the weekends (after baby is due) we can hook up and let our baby/kid(s) to mingle and make some new friends.

Thanks for your best wishes. You take care and stay happy!

cheekbe

Hi hi! No worries... end of the year is always a busy time :001_302:
Yes, let's keep in touch! keep us updated on your progress...

proudmumtobe

Hi mummies:)

I'm malay/chinese and hubby's malay\Irish so i guess our lil one would be 3/4 mixed? haha. Edd's on 28th jan;but it doesnt seem as if she wants to come out just yet. Did anyone here deliver in parkway east? Could you tell me of your experience there? Thanks mummies!

cheekbe

Hi proudmumtobe,

Yes, I guess he's also a 3/4 :001_302: haha..... I didn't deliver at parkway but heard they were quite good... Your little one should be coming out anytime soon! all the best for the delivery!

proudmumtobe

Hi proudmumtobe,

Yes, I guess he's also a 3/4 :001_302: haha..... I didn't deliver at parkway but heard they were quite good... Your little one should be coming out anytime soon! all the best for the delivery!
Hi cheekbe!
:) Thanks for the well wishes!Really anxious for her to come out alr!Hubby and I are awaiting her arrival! All the best to you and your lil one too!:notworthy: