Cute Hello Kitty x tokidoki figurines <3

dealstoshare

Omg i went to 7-eleven just the day before and i saw some cute figurines that are currently on promotion!!
Just like their past promotions, you have to spend a certain amount and collect stamps before being able to get a figurine. This time round, the figurines are muchhhhh cuter!! HELLO KITTY x TOKIDOKI!! Mixture of both my favourite characters! Will be spending my money in 7 -eleven till i get the whole set!:Dancing_wub:

Sharing this on the forum not just because i'm excited;) It's also because the figurines are packed in blind boxes so i might get the same figurine. Anyone here interested to do a trade if there's a repeat?? :001_302:

tammysow

I love collecting these figurines! Especially hello kitty. Thanks for the tip!
Speeding down to 7 eleven to check them out. My daughter loves it too - both of us are hello kitty fanatics!

nicabarce

I have extra's for trade.. Whatsapp 98760352

omg i went to 7-eleven just the day before and i saw some cute figurines that are currently on promotion!!
Just like their past promotions, you have to spend a certain amount and collect stamps before being able to get a figurine. This time round, the figurines are muchhhhh cuter!! Hello kitty x tokidoki!! Mixture of both my favourite characters! Will be spending my money in 7 -eleven till i get the whole set!:dancing_wub:

Sharing this on the forum not just because i'm excited;) it's also because the figurines are packed in blind boxes so i might get the same figurine. Anyone here interested to do a trade if there's a repeat?? :001_302:

JJfamily2013

Cute Hello Kitty x tokidoki figurines &lt;3

Dear babe, I have 2 extra kitty to sell apple and cactus kitty from 7 eleven collection now. Anybody interested??

dreamwave13

Hello, I have 1 extra rocket kitty, and I am looking for someone who has the unicorn kitty for trade-in. I am also willing to pay for the unicorn kitty if the price is reasonable.

Anyone interested, please email me at janeinwonderland@hotmail.com. Thank you!