D&C Confinement - HELP

Sad 33

Since I will really like to conceive again, I will like to seek your advice on confinement after D&C.

Please advise the following:
1. Any good confinement tingkat to recommend?
2. How to use "Mu Ju"rice wine to bath?
3. Is there any supplements or vitamins I should take to nurse back my health and also meant for future pregnancy?
4. Is it true we cannot do housework at all? There is only 2 of at home...so I need to do some planning.
5. Chicken Essence - which is better to take , the original favor or other favor (e.g cordyceps or tang kwei)?
6. When to take Bai Feng want after the D&C (I usually buy from Eu Ren Seng)? Take for how long?

Thanks a lot....

feathers

Hi,

1. I really like natal essential for their confinement tingkat. I order from them after my mc and my mini confinement lasted 2 weeks.
2. Sorry, don't know what is this. I bath as per normal during mini confinement.
3. I didn't take any.
4. Don't do housework unless maybe light ones like putting laundry into the washer, fold clothes but don't carry heavy wet laundry out to dry or mop floor, sweep floor less strength needed maybe ok. Try to do minimal, get part time helper? Try not to wash things too much also, get hands wet all that is not good in confinement.
5. Can take whichever you like. Of cuz other flavours more "bu" as what they say but as long as got take everyday, its fine. Take dom too, its really helpful in regaining body health.
6. I never take this too.

Good luck and take your time to recover. =)

Sad 33

Hi feathers
Thanks for yr above reply!

By the All along I have a poor back, that is I suffer from nagging backache often after I mop the floor. Today is 1 wk after d&c and even though not doing any heavy housework, but only washing dishes, I suffer again from bad backache. I'm not very active now and backache comes to me after 2 hrs of waking up. I dunno why....
I thot my diet was good enough, with 2 tablespoons of Dom into the soup I drink daily from tingkat services. Do u have any advice on food for backache during this confinement period? I hope to improve my body esp back for future...

feathers

Got try the waist tonic? Supermarket got sell, people say not bad but I take abit only so don't know if it is useful. Or visit TCM, they can do acupuncture to help?

Sad 33

hi feathers,
yes i started to take huiji waist tonic...hopefully it will bring cure to me. :)
any good TCM u will recommend for back problem? just in case still no good...

Sad 33

hi feathers,

pardon me for my 1001 questions... I have very minimal spotting(usually red or pink or brown) for past 10 days. However Today being the 10th days after my D&C but I notice quite a lot of watery yellow discharge when I wipe. It's quite a lot like 4 wipes it is still there.
Have u experience this previously? Shld i have any cause of concern?

Sad 33

hi feathers,
today is my 14th days after D&C, but because hubby tried to hug but ended up compressing me when i lay on bed 2 days ago, i start to bleed lightly yesterday, and a lot more today.
do u have any experience with bleeding so many days after D&C?

Sad 33

hi kimitsusei,
before my miscarriage i already have had constant backache....so i had bought Oppo's sacro lumbar support. it shld be for normal person, not preggie or confinement lady i think. but thanks for remembering me...i think i can start using it now since i'm abt 16 days on mini confinement? shld be fine right? don't need to get preg tummy girdle right?
btw what's the brand of your preg tummy girdle? i like to read up more on it. :)
we are not use to part-time maid and i am handling most housework since married. :p we have too many things laying here and there already. hee... but it's really a good idea for future consideration. maybe too much housework cause my poor health?! lol...

Sad 33

hi kimitsusei,
i like the fact u use 'strategic planning' on your floor mopping. thumbs up. u have been using your brain!!!
these years i always schedule all my housework only on weekends as need to work and managed to squeeze all, usually laundry, followed dusting/wiping tabletops, mopping floor all on sat while sun reserved for ironing. i usually spent 4 hrs on housework each time. so in order to get a lot of things done, i work like a cow...fast and furious to clear as much as possible since i also hate housework but no choice tonnes to be done! haa...but now all these work at 1 go may seems too tedious for my aging body. lol. think i must use your method already! good planning again!
u exercise often? u seems to take care of yr body well. hee...

Sad 33

hi kimitsusei,
just to share with u that i recently read that multivit to be best taken 2 hrs after food, particularly if u have there's dairy product in yr diet.
it's commented also to divide multivit into 2 for yr daily dosage and take at 2 different times of the day for maximum absorption. this is because body can't absorb most multivit at 1 go and any extra will be wasted!

can share with me what is the brand of multivit and calcium u are taking?
i'm taking 'Principle Nutrition's women's multi-vit' but is looking for a better brand. As for calcium pills i nvr buy before but is planning in one. thanks! :D