Daytime Nanny @ Serangoon Center

IloveJW

Hi everyone,

Anyone's looking for daytime nanny, my mum and my aunt had been looking after kids for more than 10 years. They have now retired and are looking after my own 18mth daughter. They both love kids and would like to take in more to look after.
They cook baby foods - lunch and dinner, including red-dates porridge, egg custard mixed with veg, fish soup noodle etc.. they can custom made for your kid's craving too.

My place is at Serangoon central. Anyone who is in need, pls PM me. Thank you.

Regards
IloveJW

purpleran

Hi IloveJW,
I'm looking for babysitter to look after my baby (6 month old+).
Are your mom and aunt still available? How much do you charge for your service? Is there a minimum service engagement period?
What is the timing like?
Can pm me the details?
Thanks

gbfleng

Hi ILoveJW,

Im urgently looking for a day time nanny now. my child is going to 7th months old. Can pm me the details?

Beetee

Hi, my baby girl is going to 6mths old. I'm looking a nanny urgently as well. Kindly contact me @ 83665767. Thanks.

ms neo

Hi IliveJW

I need a babysitter at my place near serangoon stadium, daycare. If someone is available pls call/sms me 90048366 for a discussion. Thanks.

best regards,
Ms neo

Klim

Hi I love JW,

Is your aunts still avail? I am looking at confinement or nany to look after new born or after first few months, please advise, thanks.