Delivery at Mt Alvernia

hpoo

To all mummy who chose Mt A.

Please share with me your delivery experience at Mt Alvernia.

And what should i pack in my hospital bag?

Thanks so much

P

pqrs971

Shanghai Industry Association, psychological counseling

Shanghai Industry Association, psychological counseling, psychological counseling if the division WANG Yu said, female white-collar shoot pictures as obsessed with their specific identity to a certain extent, they are relatively young and have a certaineconomic base. Psychological analysis, they took much interest in the life and attitude is very positive. No marriage or love in the circumstances, everyone will have a right of self-understanding and self-exploration of the needs of all kinds of shape, all kinds of temperament on theperformanceof their own is also a consideration. This is not anact of narcissism, only that they care very much their own, want to perfect. From these love their own information, can also see that they want to have more opportunities such as WANG Yu said, even obsessed female white-collar workers like to shoot picturesare fine, but the precondition is not to affect normal life, work and friends.

Porukadotzu

To all mummy who chose Mt A.

Please share with me your delivery experience at Mt Alvernia.

And what should i pack in my hospital bag?

Thanks so much
Hi, i'm going to hv the delivery at Mt. A too on August, last week i join this maternity ward tour and the nurse say dun need to bring so much. She suggest to bring only :

For mom :
- Pyjama w/ front opening (for breastfeeding)
- Socks (incase you get cold)
- Clothes to wear on discharge day

For Baby :
- pair of mittens & socks
- BB clothes for discharge

tats all.. hehe

Coz they will provide the receiving blanket (can bring back home), but if you prefer to use the one u already bought also ok coz they give the plain blanket in yellow color. They will also give the Baby Bathtub.

They will provide toiletries for Mother incl towel, maternity pad. I overheard they say provide the disposable panty. But to make sure better bring your own extra.

clingbel

Hello, I had given birth in Mt A in Feb. I was told the same thing as Porukadotzu. But, regretted not bringing my bb's receiving blanket. Cos, Mt A's receiving blanket is hard, those yet to wash kind.....