Dentinox Colic Drop

mummySH

Hi,

Just to check that has anyone given this to their baby? My baby is 1.5 month old.

Been taking Rid Wind. We found that my gal hates the taste and it didnt help much. So we decided to change to Dentinox which my friend used to gave her baby.

Just to check how much should I give? From the box, it stated 2.5ml per dose which I feel it's quite alot. I tried 0.5ml according to my friend feeding volume but it only last about 45mins, then she cries badly.

Should I give 2.5ml? or 1ml to try first and slowly increase if not still enough?

apollo

I dont recommend you to feed your baby any medicine w/o any doctor's prescription. thought the box stated 2.5ml but NOT all babies can take 2.5ml. pediatrician always prescribe medication according by the baby's weight and not age. Never self medicate the baby UNLESS pediatrician has previously prescribe that particualr med to your baby before so you can follow the dosage given previously.

mummySH

My PD asked me if I give colic drop to my baby, and I said yes. Then he just told me continue with that.

apollo

My PD asked me if I give colic drop to my baby, and I said yes. Then he just told me continue with that.
Now you are saying to change to another brand. did he tell you which dosage to give for the new brand that u wish to try? if so, yes u can go ahead. if not, pls at least call up to confirm..