depressed

sepiafeathers

Dear all
I tested positive on 9april. Its my first and husband and I were ecstactic. Made an appt to see a gynae when I would have been abt 6 weeks 4 days. However even before the appt date I had bleeding. Red watery blood..I wont say it was heavy like menses but it was heavier than just spotting. I rushed to kk o&g and the dr did a vaginal ultrasound. She said she could only see a small dot and that it might be too early. Told me to monitor the bleeding. That's all. The next day the bleeding had stopped but still worried I decided to give my gynae a call and asked to see her. She did a womb scan and couldn't find anything..not even the dot that the kk dr saw. I was devastated. Did a blood test and hcg level was only 255. Told me to come back on sat for another blood test. If the levels dont double by then..I prob will miscarry. The waiting is just killig me..I still have brown spotting on and off now..slight cramps and back pain..is this really what im hoping is not? Sigh...

Alisa

try not to worry and stress yrsel, this is not good for yr body now. did yr gynae give u can pills? rest well, if can, sleep more.

sepiafeathers

Hi all
The dr has confirmed that I had an early miscarriage..guess I wont be coming in here for a while..wishing all smooth pregnancy and good health :)