Depressed

Sad 33

post her pic leh sad33. I wanna see how crap she look like.. pretty or not
Haa...Mandy, can't post her pic as not every nice to do this to her.heee. She shld count her blessing that I don't take face on with her everytime she pokes me in front of my in law. I just feign ignorance with them.
anyway how pretty can she be with heart as horrible as this? I think maybe she and her husband and her parents are the only ones in this worls who think she is capable and smart and pretty when in fact all is opposite. Just find everything she has done so low class!

Vincher

This kinda rotten woman will get her retribution, trust me.
It's just not the ripe time yet!! She is so evil and evil don't get you good anywhere!!!!!

Sad33 you are strong and you will not let this kinda filthy bitch beat you down!!!! Thumbs up to you!!

Sad 33

This kinda rotten woman will get her retribution, trust me.
It's just not the ripe time yet!! She is so evil and evil don't get you good anywhere!!!!!

Sad33 you are strong and you will not let this kinda filthy bitch beat you down!!!! Thumbs up to you!!
Hi Vincher,

Yes, I believe wholeheartedly to retribution. I just hope she will grow up...mature or more thoughtful towards other feelings. what she is doing to me will reap her no good at all esp for her karma.
vincher, i will not let her beat me down even though she may seems to have a better standing now. :) hope u have no such mean person in your life?