depression

who suffers from depression and what do you do to beat it? many of you know that my wife of 32 years has ben very sick and in the hospital again, for the 5th or 6th time in the last year for a total of 275 days and counting. i feel dead inside and its killing me to see her like this. i dont know what to do anymore. it hurts so bad when you've always been able to fix everything, but this is something i cant fix. im leaving it in the hands of the man upstairs and her DRs.

Lyayozoce

I'm really sorry to hear what you're going through, and it's clear you've been dealing with an incredibly tough situation. It's okay to feel overwhelmed and helpless when a loved one is going through such challenging times. Remember, it's important to take care of your own mental health as well. Don't hesitate to reach out to a depression helpline or talk to someone you trust if you need support. You're not alone, and there are people who want to listen and help.

maryramp

I'm really sorry to hear that you and your wife are going through such a tough time. Depression can be incredibly challenging, especially when it's related to a loved one's illness.

olivi1980

I think it's important to remember that you're not alone in this, and seeking support for yourself is crucial, too. Sometimes, it helps to talk to a therapist or counselor who can provide guidance on coping strategies. You may want to explore integrative therapy, which combines various therapeutic approaches to address mental health. Remember, it's okay to ask for help when dealing with such emotional pain. Take care, and my thoughts are with you and your wife during this difficult period. You can also check out this link for more information on integrative therapy: https://www.mentalhealth.com/therapy/what-is-integrative-therapy