Desires are fulfilled when sacrifies are made

Mrs Xie

Do you agree with the above mentioned? I do... cos there's always a price to pay for anything and everything......

LoVeS

Sumtimes yes BUT sumtimes no. I believe in not all desires u haf to fulfilled wif sacrifices which at least certain things cant b sacrifices for.

Mrs Xie

Sumtimes yes BUT sumtimes no. I believe in not all desires u haf to fulfilled wif sacrifices which at least certain things cant b sacrifices for.
Well.... maybe u r right, but still can't think of anything which desires can fulfil easily without any sacrifies? Any examples? Thks :tlaugh:

LoVeS

Well.... maybe u r right, but still can't think of anything which desires can fulfil easily without any sacrifies? Any examples? Thks :tlaugh:
Like i say certain things cant sacrifices so i will rather dun fulfill the desire than to sacrifices certain things.

Mrs Xie

Like i say certain things cant sacrifices so i will rather dun fulfill the desire than to sacrifices certain things.
Hmm... think I get your point, its true that we can't sacrifies certain thing inorder to fulfil our desires. Some yes and some no..... Thanks LoVeS! :Dancing_wub: