Diapers Range

pauliney

I am a first-time mommy. Kayden is about seven-week-old now. He started with Pampers New Baby S58 (of course.... since Day 1 in the hospital and same goes for all newborns).

Moving on, when should we use (as the weight are the same):

Pampers Baby Dry M62
Size: Medium
Weight: 6-11 kg

Pampers Active Baby M68
Size: Medium
Weight: 6-11 kg

Does this means for day/night or indoor/outdoor? :err:

justmint

To what I know Dry care is meant for more sensetive skin baby...thats what my GP told me. cos she ever recommended me to use that when she saw rashes on my boy.

MummyGrace

my son has been using pampers active m-size after the newborn baby range. if he wear throughout the night, it will not overflow as sometimes he sleep through the night. To me, pampers is the best but very ex. :tlaugh:

pauliney

Thanky Justmint and MummyGrace!

From your experiences, I think I am more confident in selecting the right diaper for him.

PS: DRYPERS and DRYPANTZ more economical. MAMY POKO also pretty luxury.:001_302:

maggiemummy

hihi i using Fitti for my baby......de quality is almost same as Pamper n of cos is cheaper then Pamper......I dun realli like Drypers....one of de reason is de tape tat stick de pamper wan right....is made of plastic n v sharp at de end....it hurt my bb skin b4....so frm tat dae onward i hate using tat brand le.....:bmad::bmad:

pauliney

Thank you maggiemummy! Ahhhhh..... Fitti - a familiar name that was forgotten. It was pretty popular in the 80's, especially on TV commercial. I will explore Fitti as it sounds good and economical!

himawari

I am currently using pampers and drypantz by diapers.
Pampers obviously is more expensive but can hold on longer without making baby feel uncomfortable. Drypantz usually i used them when we are out shopping and its easier to wear it with pants as they wont be pulled down easily.
I am about to try goon which is cheaper than drypantz. I ll see how it goes and post my review here.

sherlin

I am using Nepia M for my 3 months old son during the day. Its airy and no rashes to-date and Pampers Baby Dry M for night.

Nepia is just like Pampers, the side fasterner were in soft cloth material so it will not cut baby's hips. It also comes with indicator so i will know when to change his diapers.

I tried drypers, Huggies, Fitti, Petpet...but they were not as comfortable and some had plastic fastener which cuts into my baby's skin when he kicks.Had a packet of Mamy poko but not opened yet... will comment on Mamy poko after i get DS to use them.

All my colleagues bought diapers for me during baby shower so thus i had all the local market brands and in several sizes....

Celina

Im using pamper active since day 1. In btw i do go for a change like huggies BUT only wen pampers has no promotions. Huggies Pull up wen we r out. Always have promo like 2 for 10.95 for 24 pcs. about 0.46c per piece.

My son has rash wen he started out with drypers like mayb a week. And i gave all i bought away. SO i wil only stick to pampers now... THou a little ex. But wan the best for my boy!