Diapers Suggestion For Newborn

charesa09

Use Huggies Ultra.. they say its clinically proven to tackle the diaper rash problem.. Since then i've used Huggies Ultra series.. very absorbent and gentle on their skin.. :red:

jasobias

for newborn u might wanna give pampers active a shot(green packaging)
they r thinner n real soft.Mamy poko is gd too but its a little thicker..better for nite use if u r not changing diapers every 3 hrs.

Huishan

wow... there is so so so much suggestions for diapers... for every brand, there is at least a praise for it... looks like when my gal is born, i gonna try diff brands till i found a nice n fitting one... thks mummies!!!

lynn_3004

Hi huishan, you no need to buy newborn diaper as hospital will give 1 pkt. maybe just buy 1 pkt newborn then the rest buy small size.

chillychino

I tried the following brands for my girl, here's my views:

Fitti - Hospital give 1 pack, not bad for newborn
Pet Pet - Good and cheap, value for money, suitable for newborn, but the tape is very strong, u need to use abit of force to open it.
Drypers - the tape is worse than Pet Pet, and when force open, it is loud... and it sticks on my baby's skin sometimes...I personally don't like
Huggies Newborn (green pack) - quite suitable for newborn and the tape is the velco type
Huggies Ultra - Very good
MamyPoko - Very good cos it can hold urine and poo well. I am using right now and will try to stock it up when there are offers.
Pampers - quite costly and always leak
Pureen - so so only, not very recommended

icy_haze

Anyone try Napier diapers before? I heard is door to door delivery.
Hi danerine,

my boy is using Napier since birth. It's very absorbant and soft. My boy has Been using it throughout the night, 7 hrs straight without any leakage.Yah it has a door to door delivery and they are cheaper as compared to buying fr ntuc. Currently only those hyper ntuc sells it and there's no
delivery charges and the good thing is they delivery the very next day!

win_mum

Hi danerine,

my boy is using Napier since birth. It's very absorbant and soft. My boy has Been using it throughout the night, 7 hours straight without any leakage.Yah it has a door to door delivery and they are cheaper as compared to buying fr ntuc. Currently only those hyper ntuc sells it and there's no
delivery charges and the good thing is they delivery the very next day!
icy haze, can i know where u buy Napier that has delivery service???
thx for sharing:tlaugh:

icy_haze

icy haze, can i know where you buy Napier that has delivery service???
thx for sharing:tlaugh:
I bought it online directly fr their office. I only have their no. Lost the website. Here's the no 6226 2650. But u have to order at least one carton den they will do delivery. 4 pkts in a carton. Maybe u wanna buy a packet from ntuc n try 1st. If nt u can try asking them for sample, see whether u like it.

win_mum

I bought it online directly fr their office. I only have their no. Lost the website. Here's the no 6226 2650. But you have to order at least one carton then they will do delivery. 4 pkts in a carton. Maybe you wanna buy a packet from ntuc n try 1st. If not you can try asking them for sample, see whether you like it.
noted with thx:Dancing_tongue:

Thanks every one...specially chillyvhino mom..gr8 comments on every brands..really helpful..going to try mumypoko now ..find petpet quite value for money..tried merries also costly but worth for baby skin...