Did u bring yr baby for swmming??

mummymirda

I bought my baby to Hwa Xia to swim when she's 4 months old.
I did not know abt the plc until my mum told me.
she even brought me there 2 weeks before I bring my baby there..

my baby enjoyed it.
kept laughing.
& smiling at those ppl who are looking at her.
:001_302: yr baby is sooooo cute...

Go buy a pool.... but water consumption is 350 liters hahaha but after that i use it to flush the toilet.. so no wastage. I keep the water for 1 week, so swim 4 times (every time around 10 min for saturday and sunday)

My baby enjoy it very much. This photo taken when she was just 3 months

hi mummies,
i do bring in this kind of baby swimming pool too! =) Do visit Baby swimming pool 4 Sale
Cheers!:Dancing_wub:

prettybb

Go buy a pool.... but water consumption is 350 liters hahaha but after that i use it to flush the toilet.. so no wastage. I keep the water for 1 week, so swim 4 times (every time around 10 min for saturday and sunday)

My baby enjoy it very much. This photo taken when she was just 3 months

So cute~
wah 3mths old huh?
i scared to bring to pool..
brought my boy to swimming pool when he was 9mths! he loves it!

my PD recommended that bb be at least 6 mths, after he finishes round 3 of his shots before bringing him to the pool. before that, just play in the bath tub.

am planning to send bb to aquaducks then as i realised they have a heated pool near dempsey, so bb won't feel uncomfortable with the water temp.

think it's good that bb learns early, before they lose their ability to hold their breaths and 'swim' instinctively. also saw on youtube (i think) that it's good for water safety eg. if they fall into a pool of water accidentally, they'd learn to at least stay afloat until somebody rescues them.