Discharge

iwan2noe

Hi Mtb,

I am wondering if it is alright and normal to have vaginal discharge. Mine is sometime whitish while most of the time light greenish in colour... not alot and it only comes once a while....

Could anyone kindly advise me, pls.. I am quite worried....:nah:

jasobias

Hi Mtb,

I am wondering if it is alright and normal to have vaginal discharge. Mine is sometime whitish while most of the time light greenish in colour... not alot and it only comes once a while....

Hi,
if its light greenish or yellow u prob got an infection.U shld let ur gynae know.I had tonnes of infections during my pregnancy but my gynae gave me an option of not treating it as it wld be reoccurent until u give birth.

iwan2noe

Hi,
if its light greenish or yellow you prob got an infection.you shld let your gynae know.I had tonnes of infections during my pregnancy but my gynae gave me an option of not treating it as it wld be reoccurent until you give birth.
Hi jasobias,

Do u feel any itch or pain? Is it at vaginal area etc? I dont feel any pain or itch so is wondering... =)
Pls share your experience...

Thanks alot!!
:err:

jasobias

Hi jasobias,

Do you feel any itch or pain? Is it at vaginal area etc? I dont feel any pain or itch so is wondering... =)
Pls share your experience...

Thanks alot!!
:err:
mine was itchy on n off.Wantto take knife n stab when itch gets unberable...hahahaahaha! it was yeast/thrush.n somemore since i had gestational diabetes it was reoccuring!

bellerichez

Hi Mtb,

Better tell your gynae about it. Use pantyliner & change it frequently.

Triquetra

mine was itchy on and off.Wantto take knife and stab when itch gets unberable...hahahaahaha! it was yeast/thrush.and somemore since i had gestational diabetes it was reoccuring!
Seriously I felt the same but don't know why my test result is negative for UTI and vaginal infection -_-''

iwan2noe

mine was itchy on and off.Wantto take knife and stab when itch gets unberable...hahahaahaha! it was yeast/thrush.and somemore since i had gestational diabetes it was reoccuring!
Jasobias,

My discharge is non itchy or painful type and it comes off and off...
Athough I have vaginal infection previously...i dont think it is the same prob this time...

Does any mtb having the same prob as i do, white/v light greenish vaingal discharge without itch or pain ? pls share! =):shyxxx:

bellerichez

Jasobias,

Athough I have vaginal infection previously...i dont think it is the same prob this time...

Does any mtb having the same prob as i do, white/very light greenish vaingal discharge without itch or pain ? pls share! =):shyxxx:

Normally it's white discharge. If it's infection then it will be yellowish or greenish.

shermyn

hi there,

i experience that too and was kinda too shy to tell doctor.mine even have foul smelling.if u're using pantiliners,must change frequently.all this will last till birth.just hang on k.really cant tahan just seek doctors help. =)

bellerichez

hi there,

i experience that too and was kinda too shy to tell doctor.mine even have foul smelling.if you're using pantiliners,must change frequently.all this will last till birth.just hang on k.really cant tahan just seek doctors help. =)

No need to be shy about it. I also let my male gynae know about it. Then he prescribe cream for me to apply. Yup. Must change it frequently if not will feel very uncomfortable.

jo_mum

Hi Mtb,

Hi, it's normal to have discharge during pregnancy. I have alot of discharge during my pregnancy. It's not painful or itchy but feel quite uncomfortable and also feel yucky. Went to c a doc about it and he gave me something to insert but it only offers temporary relief, like one of the mummies said here, this problem will be recurrent until you give birth, so my advice is if you can tolerate then bear with it and use pantyliners. Otherwise you can tell your gynae about it and ask for medication.

More Info: Vaginal discharge

i read at the above posts that light green discharge means got infection?? cos for the past 1 week my discharge is light green in colour but not itchy, no smell too, should i be worried??

Triquetra

i read at the above posts that light green discharge means got infection?? cos for the past 1 week my discharge is light green in colour but not itchy, no smell too, should i be worried??
I don't think you need to be worried unless it is causing you discomfort. However you should check with your gynae during your next appointment.

karoru

i have some infection as per informed by my gynae... she have perscribe something for me to insert and i feel rather uncomfortable but no choice coz the itchness is getting unbearable... sigh!!! it is a 10 course medication and some kinds of antibotics... she gave me some cream before that but no use, condition become worse...

I dont't think you need to be worried unless it is causing you discomfort. However you should check with your gynae during your next appointment.
well, the only discomfort is i feel 'dirty' cos i never had so much discharge before. i will tell my doctor on my next visit, hope it's not infection.

hueychye79

well, the only discomfort is i feel 'dirty' cos i never had so much discharge before. i will tell my doctor on my next visit, hope it's not infection.
HoneyLicious, in the 1st trimester and 2nd trimester the discharges actually is helping to neutral and clean up the bacteria in the vaginal.

Although sometimes have to change the panty liner very frequent but enter to the 3rd trimester the situation is better...

To avoid the infection, I do take the Vitagen and yogurt once in a while...

And of course drink plenty of water...:001_302:

Hi Mtb,

Hi,
I had the discharge too from the 2nd trimester onwards.
Important is that it is not itchy. My gynae did a test to make sure no infection. So long as the test is OK, I think it is normal.
FYI, the discharge increases days before my delivery.. and I could see muscus plug discharge 2 days before delivery

HoneyLicious, in the 1st trimester and 2nd trimester the discharges actually is helping to neutral and clean up the bacteria in the vaginal.

Although sometimes have to change the panty liner very frequent but enter to the 3rd trimester the situation is better...

To avoid the infection, I do take the Vitagen and yogurt once in a while...

And of course drink plenty of water...:001_302:
thanks alot for the tips!!

snowbear

Jasobias,

Does any mtb having the same prob as i do, white/very light greenish vaingal discharge without itch or pain ? pls share! =):shyxxx:
I had it also, not painful or itchy just weird colour discharge. Told gynae about it and she sent some of it for testing and there was a mild infection.

bellerichez

I had it also, not painful or itchy just weird colour discharge. Told gynae about it and she sent some of it for testing and there was a mild infection.
I told my gynae about it but he never ask me to take a test to see if it's infection. He just prescribe cream for me to apply.