Discomfort wearing panty liner?

fishball7788

Ya the Super Dry Breathable is my fav too! But I can't find it in the stores anymore! Has it been discontinued?
Noah....I always see it ....so far the cheapest one I saw is at one of the shops at Toa Payoh Central, 40 pieces at $2 only. This the lowest price I come across so far. That shops sells those "za ba lang" stuff one.... NOT the stretch of shops where Springs located at. Maybe you can find it?

Tomorrow I will be seeing my gynae at Toa Payoh. Maybe I go see which block and which unit then let you know again?

fishball7788

Noah....I always see it ....so far the cheapest one I saw is at one of the shops at Toa Payoh Central, 40 pieces at $2 only. This the lowest price I come across so far. That shops sells those "za lang" stuff one.... NOT the stretch of shops where Springs located at. Maybe you can find it?

Tomorrow I will be seeing my gynae at Toa Payoh. Maybe I go see which block and which unit then let you know again?
Sorry, there was a typo. I meant that shop sells those "za ba lang" stuff.....all types of cheap cheap stuff that kind of shop.