Disposal Maternity Underwear

iwan2noe

hi mummies,

beside those who are small in size or those who didnt increase much in size during pregnancy and can wear those usual M/L size of disposal underwear that can be conveniently purchased from either those convenient stores like watson, departmental stores and NTUC, what abt those who has increase me size beyond the available L size of disposal underwears?

Where do u get ur Disposal Maternity Underwear?

i understand that there is no normal XL disposal underwear...

can some mummies who has gonna those disposal maternity underwear tell me where i can get them..

Now packing up my hospital bag for my labour, so lack this item...

THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :red:

iwan2noe

Can get from Watsons, I saw XL before. Not too sure about NTUC though
GOT XL ones?
really?

okie.... but this afternoon when my mum help me get she say dun have XL ones ley...
u r v sure that the XL size are the disposal ones?

Last edited:

xicloudix

yes watsons have XL size... if this branch dun have, try another branch... sometimes this branch have, that branch dun have... like my sister in law, looking for 100% disposable underwear, we tried a few branch before finding it...

Or you can go to CK... they have also... $1.50 per pack

iwan2noe

yes watsons have XL size... if this branch dont have, try another branch... sometimes this branch have, that branch dont have... like my sister in law, looking for 100% disposable underwear, we tried a few branch before finding it...

Or you can go to CK... they have also... $1.50 per pack
thank u xicloudix. Will check out ck and other branches:)
ck is selling at a good rate :tlaugh:

ilovemilk

I bought my XL disposable underwear at NTUC at Kovan. The ones at CK seem to be free size.
I also saw XL disposable ones at Swanston stores in Chinatown.

Mummy to Baby V

I bought disposable undies and wanted to wear them, but my post-natal nurse advised that cotton underwear are better as they allow my skin to breathe and help the stitches heal better. (I'd no episiotomy, just a slight tear).

She is very knowledgeable and I thought it made sense, so I wore the usual cotton undies. My post-partum flow was fine, so didn't have much stain.

summerp

I bought the disposal maternity underwear at OG. I think cost abt $6 or $7. I previously bought normal XL size disposal underwear from NTUC, but in the end cannot wear.....

maiz

thank you xicloudix. Will check out ck and other branches:)
you can try kiddy palace...i got mine from there at marina square...they have XL sizes or what they term as maternity disposable underwear and they have then in cotton too whh i heard ppl say its better for us cos wont tear as easily and can breathe better. so i bought those but they also have it in the normal disposable underwear. HOpe this helps:)

angelwendy

you can try kiddy palace...i got mine from there at marina square...they have XL sizes or what they term as maternity disposable underwear and they have then in cotton too whh i heard ppl say its better for us cos wont tear as easily and can breathe better. so i bought those but they also have it in the normal disposable underwear. HOpe this helps:)

Yup i just bought today at kiddy palace... promotion $4.50 per pack.. each pack got 6.. i buy 2 pack.. so the rest i will use my cotton panty....cause i intend to use the disposable when i in hospital so i no need to bring back & wash.... as for the size... is written 28 ~ 42... for maternity so i think is big enough to fit.... no worries....:001_302:

diymummy

Bought mine from Watson's Parkway. I'm not very big sized so bought the free-sized ones. I bought those that looked most comfy.

iwan2noe

Hi hi,

dear all, thank u v much for replying to my thread :)
i finally got my disposal maternity underwear at "Beaute Spring" shop at Bedok North interchange there. It is just very near to watsons.. I got 6 pcs of my disposal maternity underwear in a pack for $2.85. WOW! it is so big. i think too big for me..coz i only manage to get XL.. hehe

now I realise i think i can wear L size of disposal underwear which my mum gotten for me at watson and it is so cheap..$1.95 for 7 pcs and it was sown with a cotton pc at the vaginal area... not too bad!

iwan2noe

I bought the disposal maternity underwear at OG. I think cost about $6 or $7. I previously bought normal XL size disposal underwear from NTUC, but in the end cannot wear.....
Hidear all,

for those who are looking for v big disposal maternity underwear, u can get them at "Beaute Spring" shop at Bedok North interchange or their other branches.

It is the 'double rabbits' brand ladies' disposal underwear - size XL :)
the packaging is transparent with purple cardboard labelling... all the underwear is white in colour as compared to other brands where is it multicoloured.. hehe

Hope this helps! :)

chocbuzz

Got a silly question....
What's the difference between maternity disposable underwear and normal disposable underwear??

iwan2noe

Got a silly question....
What's the difference between maternity disposable underwear and normal disposable underwear??

hi,

to me the diff is the material and sizing. maternity underwear is bigger in dimension bah.. some even have cotton disposal ones....

That's what i know =)

iwan2noe

thank you xicloudix. Will check out ck and other branches:)
hi! hi!

an update to all..
If u want to try CK at Bedok Interchange branch to get the disposal underwear.. can give it a miss..I checked it out ytd, but the sale gal told me they dun sell disposal underwear at their bedok br there :)

mayb can try other branches to see..think chinatown br is bigger have higher chance of getting it there :)

KK pharmacy got sell many different sizes of diposable undies including maternity ones, quite cheap too about $2.70-$3. i bought 4pack of low cut undies to wear after delivery and confinement so that i no need to wash my undies cos must minimize contact with water.