Do Acne Treatment Creams Work?

acne

The question of whether a particular acne treatment cream works is probably one of the most common questions we receive from people who wish to get rid of their acne problem, and rightfully so. With all the creams available in the market today, it can be quite difficult figuring out which ones really work.:err:

Mikoluv

True, especially when they have many ways of trying to promote how ones product can let u see results in such a short period of time.. Guess the key question is to identify the root of the problem. Most of the time, its not the exterior we are taking care of it. More to the internal issues..

Acne Treatment

Yes , If you take care while using acne treatment cream then definitely it will work . I mean to say you must check whether this cream would be suitable or not. afterword try once if you feel that it doesn't harm your skin then use regularly it will worked. I have used such product and get result and i took treatment from this site.Acne Treatment System – Learn the truth. Here i found good product i used them and got good results.

Acneperfect

Before undergoing any acne scar treatments, you first need to treat any active acne. It doesn't make any sense to treat acne scarring if the acne is still occurring, so I strongly recommend a visit to the dermatologist. Even though over the counter topical treatments do work, the prescription drugs work much better and a dermatologist can determine whether you need oral antibiotics for a period of time along with topical antibiotics and/or keratolytics

sandradavis

The creams clean your pours, making your face less greasy stopping spots growing.
The wipes dry your skin killing the spots by drying them out, that's why you shouldn't use them if you have got dry skin.
The pill is used for when both treatments aren't working and you have reasonably serious acne.

Can I note that honestly my answers are not 100% accurate but I think they're are right. :001_302:

Sharlee

depends on what chemicals are involved. The two most common active ingrediants in acne treatments are either Benzoyl Peroxide or Salacylic Acid. when looking for a good cleanser, exfoliator, ect., look for one of those ingrediants.

Vinique

If you are looking for an all natural way to treat / cure acne and pimples, try green tea oil.

Why Green Tea Oil?

Protect
- Cathechin is a powerful antioxidant that protects your skin from UV damage
Moisturise
- penetrates skin quickly and deeply, giving you optimum hydration without the greasy feel
Anti-septic
- helps wound healing and stops irritation from insect bites
Anti-ageing
- eliminates fine lines, scars, pigmentation and reduces appearance of pores
Fat-burning
- increases fat metabolism and reduces cellulite
Anti-bacteria
- excellent to treat pimples and acne
Anti-fungal
- prevents foot and body odour and nappy rashes safely
Hair Care
- treats damaged, dyed, chemically treated hair and adds shine, softness and smoothness to your hair

Feel free to pm me or txt me at 81398349 for more details. :)