Do anyone diabetics during pregnancy?

aida83

Hi,

Do anyone have diabetics during pregnancy? Do you have to take insulin? How is the baby after you give birth?

jojoki

Hi,

Do anyone have diabetics during pregnancy? Do you have to take insulin? How is the baby after you give birth?
hi i'm diabetic... not gestational but as in diabetic. I'm on insulin (mixtard) once a day 10 units. Do not know wats the effect on baby yet cos i'm only 24weeks.. but all i know is to be REALLY REALLY discipline on wat u eat and when u eat. Strict eating schedule plus strict diet. Also must prick finger consistently to check glucose level like.. 5-6 times a day.

aida83

me too on insulin..n i do some research that if you are pregnancy n you do take insulin when the time you give birth your bb will be very low blood glucose esp if you take so much insulin(sometime can be very bad). So i need to know someone who has give birth already n on pregnancy she take the insulin..I hope can get the answer here.:embarrassed:

jojoki

r u on alot of insulin?? i try not to let y diabetes get out of control so my insulin jabs has not increased...yet. exercising everyday helps a LOT!! dun worry too much... just eat sensibly and exercise a lot that should help.. i try not to worry too much to! how many weeks r u?

aida83

Im already 34weeks..i get to know i got diabetics when im 30 wks i hope very things is fine..ya u rite don worry so much juz pray harder..thks

jojoki

hi u only found out at 30 weeks means urs is gestational not that bad lar... thn dun worry... should be fine...

vonn81

hi i also hav gestational diabetics. knew it ard 30 weeks too! i'm not on insulin, just need to watch diet. Dont worry s long s u keep urself healthy everything will be fine. After delivery it will go off, but we need to be more careful in our diet s we will have higher chance to have diabetics later life. baby grow well too!! :)

aida83

hi i also hav gestational diabetics. knew it ard 30 weeks too! i'm not on insulin, just need to watch diet. Dont worry s long s u keep urself healthy everything will be fine. After delivery it will go off, but we need to be more careful in our diet s we will have higher chance to have diabetics later life. baby grow well too!! :)

Hi..do your bb delivery earlier?

BudgetMum

i've know one mummy also hav gdiabetics during her 2nd trimester. Not sure if she is taking insulin....

Her DS turn out strong & healthy!! Dun worry, urs gotta due soon, I also believed in mental therapy, tell yourself & ur bb that everything is fine & both of u will b strong & healthy -- I seriously believed in this!!

Wish you both health & happiness!!

aida83

i've know one mummy also hav gdiabetics during her 2nd trimester. Not sure if she is taking insulin....

Her DS turn out strong & healthy!! Dun worry, urs gotta due soon, I also believed in mental therapy, tell yourself & ur bb that everything is fine & both of u will b strong & healthy -- I seriously believed in this!!

Wish you both health & happiness!!
Hi...thank you for your advise..