do not get pigeon breast milk storage bags

aisui

Hi mummies, the bag tend to burst or split open by itself when thawing in the fridge or in water..i lost 3-4 bags already. Heart pain.

I store the bags folded in half in the freezer.

Still looking out for good ones.

Any recommendation?

i used brand like nanny and recently convert to pigeon and alternating between both. i also lost a lot of milk when using nanny previously. but i suspect i tend to put too much in one pack.

try to put lesser in each bag, before u zip up, remove as much air as possible. lay the milkbag flat to freeze, then once frozen the. arrange in standing position if u want.

see if it helps.

pigeon and nanny both uses gamma ray (highest standard of steraliZation)

venussnow

I've been using lasinoh milk bags and they worked just fine for me. Will be trying honeysuckle soon too and hopefully it's as good as lasinoh.

Asphere

pigeon and nanny are the 2 best milk bags i found to be. tollyjoy stop production due to dunno watever reason.
i agree sometime pigeon and nanny bags will break but guess is either store too much in 1 bag or dropped the bag when milk is frozen.
i had lost quite a number too but is becoz of my own mishandling. overall these 2 brands are still best i feel.

Qookie

Yeah agree with Asphere, Pigeon is good! Maybe they can't be stored folded? The milk probably needs space to expand.

diza

I've been using pigeon since day 1 and thankfully never encounter this problem. I only stored up to 150ml. I try to remove as much air as possible and store in vertically.. I don't store it lying flat although I know I can save space by doing so. :p

patsie

I too have been using Pigeon breast milk storage bags

Hubby taught me how 2 remove excess air in d bag n I wld usually lay d bag flat in a lock n lock 4 it 2 freeze b4 packing it up into my milk freezer

Crossing my fingers.... Haven't got any issue wif d bags b4