Do their ah gong or ah ma interupe u fr discipline the kids

michelle

I alway scold my kids specialy my gal as he alway wont share thing with
her bro..

When i at my mum place, i will scold and my father keep interupe..
And say dun alway scold them and say muz got peace..

My gal more naughty when at her ah ma house.. i say her, she dun give
a damm... so angry.....

stephiey

yar.. i want to have my own way of disciplining my ds.

My they all always interfer. They still wanna use they old-fashion method in teaching my ds.

They say my ds still small lars. Dun so fast start discipling him all kinds of things lor.

Reali make my blood boil ar.

Dun teach from young then next time grow up how?
:embarrassed::shyxxx:

elaine01

B4 i do so, they discipline him already cos i told him b4 he arrived that i wont allow them to spoil their grandson.

but MIL will stop me from scolding hm or beating him lor...........

jeSsie_Dz

my parents does stop me frm beating.. so ok wit my scolding on them.. cox they also feel their naughtiness at times..

my pils dun interfere much cox i wil bring kids to the rm to scold imore if they say more...

elsie

my parents dun really interfere when i scold the kids but often, they will ask me to be easy with them..

as for my mil, she will definitely not interfere when i scold or beat them. only when they sought for her comfort then she'll pacify them.

lml2402

My parents won't interfere me from scolding or beating cos they know I've my method of descipline. But my mil will stop me for both scold and beat... haiz :nah:

vion

My parents dun interfere when I'm disciplining my dds. My ILs had learnt nt to cos they kn the more they try to interfere, the more jialat the situation will turn out.

michelle

So angry sia.. then my father wil hug her.. then my gal like.. wow... cant
stand her pattern.. when at hm will listen lor.. at there change le...

Angelmum

When stayed with IL, I discipline my toddler .... beat his fleshy thighs, MIL said I torture (nue dao)

not interrupt but make me cant discipline kids in front of them.

yar.. i want to have my own way of disciplining my ds.
...Reali make my blood boil ar.

Dun teach from young then next time grow up how?
I agree!!

`julee

my parents interfere at times.. so i'd be more angry and let them settle her on their own... my mil dont laa.. she will only interfere if dh was the one..

priscilla

My mum usually does not interfere but my in-laws will complain to my husband but my mil will always complain things like so and so's wife did not teach their children and at time I will answer but see that's what happened when children are not trained and disciplined from young.

So now, I think she got my hint and stop interfering or complain to my husband.

michelle

They will forget how they treat us when we are small de..

Last time my father will beat us or slap us de when we small...
Now i tell him abt the past, he say where got beat us.. Aiyo...

Worse is he want me to treat my 5yrs old gal and 2yrs old boi the same..
Becoz 5yrs gal able to listen fully to wat i say but a 2yrs old boi dun know maybe a 1/3 only..

And keep saying y i adore my boi than my gal.. As i keep beating my gal..
Jus that she Hack care to wat i saying.. then i angry de..

Any ppl got tis problem?>?

vion

They will forget how they treat us when we are small de..

Last time my father will beat us or slap us de when we small...
Now i tell him abt the past, he say where got beat us.. Aiyo...

Worse is he want me to treat my 5yrs old gal and 2yrs old boi the same..
Becoz 5yrs gal able to listen fully to wat i say but a 2yrs old boi dun know maybe a 1/3 only..

And keep saying y i adore my boi than my gal.. As i keep beating my gal..
Jus that she Hack care to wat i saying.. then i angry de..

Any ppl got tis problem?>?
I've ppl telling me tt I favour one dd over another too....But hor mine's the other way round......Thou both dds r old enuff by now to understand wat's expected of them, sometimes they will still tend to challenge esp when there's other adults around.

Younger dd will tend to try luck n misbehave n seek the help of other adults who tend to sayang her ma..... Usu when anyone were to side her when she's at fault, I'll gv the person a pc of my mind too.....

Older dd is closer to me thus listens to me more..... thou stubborn....hehe

Mrs Xie

My parents don't really interfere, but PIL yes.... and I choose to ignore them and have my own ways, cos in the end, if the child is not well-disciplined, my kid and me are the ones who suffer, not my PIL.

elaine01

my parents dun really interfere when i scold the kids but often, they will ask me to be easy with them..

as for my mil, she will definitely not interfere when i scold or beat them. only when they sought for her comfort then she'll pacify them.
even if i beat or scold DS, he feels sad & he knows. MIL want to comfort him but he prefers to stay in my arms le........:Dancing_tongue:

mamemo

My parents used to interfere, but now they don't. But I guess they also heart-pain, because my DS would be crying and looking at them for help...hee hee :p

galmummy

I alway scold my kids specialy my gal as he alway wont share thing with
her bro..

When i at my mum place, i will scold and my father keep interupe..
And say dun alway scold them and say muz got peace..

My gal more naughty when at her ah ma house.. i say her, she dun give
a damm... so angry.....

I DEFINITELY share your sentiments!!!

My child at my parents' place "bo zheng hu"!

Everytime she dont like what I say or do, she will run to my parents.

With my mum, she dont have to eat dinner but chocolates and cold drinks.
When I scold, my mum will say : she wants what.

What the hell!!!

How does a kid knows right and wrong??!!

Anyway, sigh... grandparents are sickening when it comes to disciplining kids :(