Do u still keep yourself in good shape after married?

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
Hi mummies and daddies out there!!

Do u still keep yourself in good shape after married?? Eg, your body, appearance, dressing, etc.

For me, I got to looks good alway becoz of my job. Everyone will get old one day but do u put in effort to make yourself looks better??

Sometime this effort do helps in a marriage, do u agreed??

Cheers!!

zara

hi tommyBoi....
Yes. I totally agree with u.:red:Must look gd internal and external till old.For me,it is very important to everyone especially after married.Doesn't matter who you are. Whether u are SAHM,werking mum or dad.

*thanks to my kacip fatimah and tongkat ali... and its works.....:win::win:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

:shyxxx: my dh says i OUT OF SHAPE liao :elvis::tlaugh::001_302:

LoVeS

Yes i will try to make myself in gd shape n looking gd if nt ppl will start to say i am "huang lian po" liao n in order to b in gd shape tts why having strict diet since dec.

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
Yes i will try to make myself in gd shape n looking gd if nt ppl will start to say i am "huang lian po" liao n in order to b in gd shape tts why having strict diet since dec.

So u must have looks quite a different from dec hor? :001_302:

I think is good that husband and wife still do some 'maintainence' after married or giving birth. Of coz we r nt talking abt looking the same as in the courtship, but at least some effort is putting in to make yourself looks better to each other.

LoVeS

So u must have looks quite a different from dec hor? :001_302:

I think is good that husband and wife still do some 'maintainence' after married or giving birth. Of coz we r nt talking abt looking the same as in the courtship, but at least some effort is putting in to make yourself looks better to each other.
Not really look diff but finally can fit back alot of my "old" bottoms already. Although ppl always say looks doesnt matters BUT it is still the 1st thing ppl notice.

shopaholic

Yes, to me, it's important not to let ourselves get complacent and "deteriorate" in looks.

Being married or having kids is no excuse for me. I want to look presentable when I go to work or go outings. Need not be dressed up like what lah, but presentable. I still put on make-up, I buy clothes/shoes/bags which I think will look gd on me etc... keep my complexion clear and gd by using skincare products, go for pedicure to keep my nails in shape, and most importantly, dont overeat and put on weight. I mean, put on little bit can lah... but not too much different from the time he married me lor. :p

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
Not really look diff but finally can fit back alot of my "old" bottoms already. Although ppl always say looks doesnt matters BUT it is still the 1st thing ppl notice.

i think it is very common to hear ppl say that.. but to me i think the other way round, if u love a person, isnt it you will give the best of yourself to him or her?? :001_302:

Leanne

My DH said my figure is the same when we just got tgt.

The hourglass figure is still there. Hehe. :)

My weight got back to 48kg after 4 mths.

I was 59kg when preggie.

naze

I managed to maintain my figure & weight even after marriage & go back my pre-pregnancy figure after my first delivery, hoping it will be the same after my second delivery.

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
I managed to maintain my figure & weight even after marriage & go back my pre-pregnancy figure after my first delivery, hoping it will be the same after my second delivery.

I am sure u can if u want to... Jia You!!

I feel that younger mum are usually easier back to their pre-pregnancy figure. For older mum need to put in extra effort.

Last edited:

LoVeS

I am sure u can if u want to... Jia You!!

I feel that younger mum are usually easier back to their pre-pregnancy figure. For older mum need to put in extra effort.
actually ah alot of mummies wish to stay back to their pre-pregnancy but i tink after #2 it will b harder.