do u trust yr SO??

deardar

do u trust yr DW/DH??

do u ??? wad u would do if he betrayal yr trust ?
if u lost trust on yr SO how???

it hard for mi to trust DH again if he did betray my trust
for mi i trust my dh alots
bt once he betray mi that's it

so far he didnt

Last edited:

LoVeS

Soli hor... what is SO?
i tink she mean DH or DW~

For me till now i still trust my dh n gif him the benefit of doubt BUT if he ever betray me i dun tink i will easily trust him once again. If i lost my trust in him OF coz he haf to slowly gain it back coz trust is to gain back not for granted.

Angelmum

SO = DH/HB :eek:

Lately ppl using SO but still dont know what it stands for .... thot I the only 1 dont know so paiseh ask :001_302:

rjj & I:wetwitcy:

rjj

SO = DH/HB :eek:

Lately ppl using SO but still dont know what it stands for .... thot I the only 1 dont know so paiseh ask :001_302:

rjj & I:wetwitcy:
Aiyo.... u dun ask, now i ask.... :shyxxx: but still i dun understand leh....need to ask again.....

So why is SO=DH/DW????

aby

Hmmm.. deardar, before I proceed to share.. Like to share our (me and some other mommies) observation: all the rest of the threads by other mommies, almost 100% start the ball rolling 1st except you.. :nah: No offense hor.. :wong19:

Hmmm.. we are just curious why huh? So, care to share this topic u initiated, please? :tlaugh:

p/s: - I'm asking this question as a fellow member, not using my mod status.. Mod is still same, we are members of this lovely forum.. Just that we have added responsibilty to assist the admin and all members here.. Cheers!

Last edited:

elaine01

I trusted DH 101% until he had ONS 3 years back, before we had DS.

I was devastated. It even affected my work performance.

Until now, I cant trust him totally. When there's a 1st time, there's bound to be a 2nd time.

Even an honest man like DH can do such things, which cat dont eat fish?

I still love him................

Angelmum

Aiyo.... u dun ask, now i ask.... :shyxxx: but still i dun understand leh....need to ask again.....

So why is SO=DH/DW????

hello mummies, I still dont know what's SO ley :err:

another 'new' abbv - what's ONS?

edy

Administrator
Staff member
SO = Significant One

ONS = One Night Stand (Like you go to a club/pub and standing one whole night :tlaugh:)

-e

Crashz

sometime it is so easy to say I would leave him if he betray me.. but really wonder would I do that if that really happen? think of the children....
How about you?

mae

SO :err:??!!

So my SO is my DD can?
CP you are so cute one ah...Don't ask me what is CP:tlaugh:

Losing trust is losing respect followed by losing love. All these are being earned. If one day, the SO strayed or did something wrong concerning trust, it takes time to heal but never to forget everything he did.

deardar

Hmmm.. deardar, before I proceed to share.. Like to share our (me and some other mommies) observation: all the rest of the threads by other mommies, almost 100% start the ball rolling 1st except you.. :nah: No offense hor.. :wong19:

Hmmm.. we are just curious why huh? So, care to share this topic u initiated, please? :tlaugh:

p/s: - I'm asking this question as a fellow member, not using my mod status.. Mod is still same, we are members of this lovely forum.. Just that we have added responsibilty to assist the admin and all members here.. Cheers!
ok
in the future i shall post my reply tgt with my thread

celine

Until now, I cant trust him totally. When there's a 1st time, there's bound to be a 2nd time.

Even an honest man like DH can do such things, which cat dont eat fish?

I still love him................

dh oso have affair behind my bk too...
though I forgive him bt after it happened whenever he say something I will have doubt in my mind....

ya, tt's true... (the bold part)

vion

To trust after betrayal is difficult, but to b fair to those who betray, to regain the trust is oso difficult.

I wanna trust DH for our marriage to work. He'll wanna regain my trust oso for the marriage to work. It'll all boils down to how much love were involved, I tink. Thou I hate to agree, but to hv a betrayal, all parties plays a part.

Agreed with Crashz, it's easy to say wat I wld do if it happens, but when it really happens.....it's all so different.

Treasure wat we hv now.

Angelmum

My BL betrayed my SIL 2x!

BL got hooked to SIL's best friend, his only son's godmum. Told SIL will breakoff but went underground. SIL found out, was so so SAD and MAD + MIL side all the ppl of same surname (total 9), 1 neutral, 1 felt BL wrong, the rest fully support'the same surname. :realmad::we2arghh::bwacko:. Fully support means talk/chat with hu li jing n that unfaithful man.

I and 2 other SILs ignored that two assholes. SIL n BL divorced. Once SIL chase BL out of hse, BL lived with hu li jing (bitch). Officially brought that bitch to family gathering until lately (5yrs later), the 2 SILs gang up (I wasnt involved cos they dont want me kanna burnt) to make their stands clear - that woman appear in family gathering, they'll appear but just a hello n go. So MIL n FIL who never 'disciplined' their son nor stand for their poor DIL finally got the meaning of 'intruder' alert. MIL/FIL claimed they tried to speak to DIL but she shut them out.

err, u mummies know what I trying to say hor? Like so confusing.

Leanne

If he betrayed my trust once, i wun hesitate to leave him.

I believe, there's better trust-worthy man out there.