do u worry?

bbjes

my menses are regular type and quite accurate on every month.. 28days +-1day it comes.. my last pms was 10May & this is my first time pregnancy.. ya, i went for my first scan and gynae said was only 5weeks so can't detact anything could only see the water bag.. 2weeks later went for my 2nd scan, gynae did'nt say much.. looking at the sceen we can't see the heartbeat.. was told to go back a week later.. *worried us~ i hope so it is miscalculate & our bb is doing well.. can't wait for the day to come but at the same time also scare to receive a bad news.. sigh~

P4nic

my menses are regular type and quite accurate on every month.. 28days +-1day it comes.. my last pms was 10May & this is my first time pregnancy.. ya, i went for my first scan and gynae said was only 5weeks so can't detact anything could only see the water bag.. 2weeks later went for my 2nd scan, gynae did'not say much.. looking at the sceen we can't see the heartbeat.. was told to go back a week later.. *worried us~ i hope so it is miscalculate & our baby is doing well.. can't wait for the day to come but at the same time also scare to receive a bad news.. sigh~
Dun think too much first. U may wan to seek 2nd opinion too?

ls.ting

my menses are regular type and quite accurate on every month.. 28days +-1day it comes.. my last pms was 10May & this is my first time pregnancy.. ya, i went for my first scan and gynae said was only 5weeks so can't detact anything could only see the water bag.. 2weeks later went for my 2nd scan, gynae did'not say much.. looking at the sceen we can't see the heartbeat.. was told to go back a week later.. *worried us~ i hope so it is miscalculate & our baby is doing well.. can't wait for the day to come but at the same time also scare to receive a bad news.. sigh~
My friend only able to see her bb's heartbeat at 8th or 9th week of her pregnancy..

bbjes

8weeks nw.. scan again.. n still unable to see baby's heartbeat.. gynae refer me to TMC for a viability scan on this friday.. i can feel that all my symtoms are all gone! *sigh.. feeling hopeless & sad.. =(

Last edited:

Jinny

8weeks now.. scan again.. n still unable to see baby's heartbeat.. gynae refer me to Thomson Medical Center for a viability scan on this friday.. i can feel that all my symtoms are all gone! *sigh.. feeling hopeless & sad.. =(

Hi...I'm also into my 6th week now and suddenly all the pregnancy symptoms are gone, and not feeling any nausea, tired etc...! I did a scan last week on my 5th wk, gynea also say can't see anything, and ask me to come back 10 days later to scan, if still cant see anything, may got risk of etopic pregnancy....

simiko

Hi...I'm also into my 6th week now and suddenly all the pregnancy symptoms are gone, and not feeling any nausea, tired etc...! I did a scan last week on my 5th wk, gynea also say can't see anything, and ask me to come back 10 days later to scan, if still cant see anything, may got risk of etopic pregnancy....
for me also like this... when i 1st visit the gynea also cannot see anything.. only like a yolk like tt.. just this mon went then see a small black dot like.. the doc also ask me to go back 10 days later for my 1st visit..

I also worry a lot.. worry if bb will grow or not.. i'm at my 6th week (accordingly to my last menses 1st day) but doc say mine most likely 5 weeks only.. but i really scare bb will not grow... and like u, when symptoms are gone i panic.. my next visit is on 31 July. hopefully by tt time got heartbeat liao...

Jinny

for me also like this... when i 1st visit the gynea also cannot see anything.. only like a yolk like that.. just this mon went then see a small black dot like.. the doc also ask me to go back 10 days later for my 1st visit..

I also worry a lot.. worry if baby will grow or not.. i'm at my 6th week (accordingly to my last menses 1st day) but doc say mine most likely 5 weeks only.. but i really scare baby will not grow... and like you, when symptoms are gone i panic.. my next visit is on 31 July. hopefully by that time got heartbeat ...

Oh gosh... seems like we are not alone.... lets look on the bright side, mayb its all normal and besides different body has different symptoms.. lets try not to worry too much until the results and check ups are ok. :)

simiko

Oh gosh... seems like we are not alone.... lets look on the bright side, mayb its all normal and besides different body has different symptoms.. lets try not to worry too much until the results and check ups are ok. :)
maybe one reason is coz we found out about our pregnancy vvv early.. for me is coz my menses cycle is longer.. ave 35 days.. tt's y whatever tt is used to count for normal pregnancy is not tt accurate liao... can't help buy worry sometimes la.. just try to be careful n dun stress to much i think will be ok liao lor.. :001_302:

Jinny

maybe, but according to my GP, she says once miss period for 2 days can test le... And now I'm into my 6th wk (from 1st day of last period)... totally no feel, and getting very energetic though.. Going for my gynea scan this wkend.

simiko

maybe, but according to my GP, she says once miss period for 2 days can test ... And now I'm into my 6th wk (from 1st day of last period)... totally no feel, and getting very energetic though.. Going for my gynea scan this wkend.
i read somewhere that normal urine pregnancy test should be able to detect in 6-12 days after conception... so i super kiasu.. count around 12 days from ovulation than i test.. heng heng positiive.. so when i see my gyne for the 1st time still cannot see anything one.. haha.. come back 10 days later.. got scan a 'small dot' inside.. doc say 2 weeks later should have heartbeat..

for me.. i only got bloated stomach.. very bloated till vvv big... and burp a lot.... then stomach muscle cramp a bit here n there... like does a lot of situps like tt.. tired.. no vomit yet... sometimes when my symptoms are gone.. i will feel scare and worried... to the extend i wan to go buy a lot of pregnancy test kit to test everyday to make sure bb still there.. haha

bbjes

hi there, my bb has confirmed got no heartbeat.. n did D&C.. nw resting at hm on confinement for a week.. time will heal everything.. may god bless you! smooth sailing.. tkc ya..

Jinny

hi there, my baby has confirmed got no heartbeat.. n did D&C.. now resting at hm on confinement for a week.. time will heal everything.. may god bless you! smooth sailing.. tkc ya..

omg.. sorry to hear that, u rest well and don give up :)

simiko

hi there, my baby has confirmed got no heartbeat.. n did D&C.. now resting at hm on confinement for a week.. time will heal everything.. may god bless you! smooth sailing.. tkc ya..
very sorry to hear that.. rest well now and take care of urself 1st. once u are all better you can try again.. like Jinny says. dun give up..

Jinny

Hi simiko, how are u? is everything ok for u and ur bb?

I just went for my scan last sunday, can see a waterbag and the yolk sac. Doc conclude is abt 5 wks old, but according to my LMP date till now, its 6 wks lor... donno which is which... so confused.

simiko

Hi simiko, how are you? is everything ok for you and your baby?

I just went for my scan last sunday, can see a waterbag and the yolk sac. Doc conclude is about 5 wks old, but according to my LMP date till now, its 6 wks ... donno which is which... so confused.
I haven't went for my 3rd scan which is on 31 July.. Still a long way.. To me at least.. Can't help but worry..

Jinny

Don't worry until you really see a complication coming up.. keep yourself occupied, eat well, sleep well and everything should be fine ya!

melcochas

Hi Everyone!

I am in my 7th week as well and a first time mommy. Waited 14 months for my precious lil bub to finall make his/her appearance :)

As usual, i was an emotional wreck. i keep thinking negative. And the Gynae i went to is not helping saying that it might be ectopic and then i might miscarried. Yada yada.

So i stopped seeing her. Am seeing a new gynae now :)

Baby`s heallthy so far. I`ll know whether he/she is growing well , today :) Hopefully it will.

To keep myself happy, what i do everyday is to do research on what is the necessary things needed for the baby and what`s practical and what`s not.

Even stroller hunting! Heh.

Must think positive all mommies out there! :)

ilovelife

Guess what? You are not alone! :)

I guess it's natural for everyone to think MORE when we are going through Tri 1.

My hormones are raging and my mood is just swinging from Left to Right...
hahahaha! :Dancing_tongue:

But hey, that is the interesting part of this entire process, isnt it?? So enjoy the UPS and the downs! I am sure we will have more UPS!!!

I watch Cartoons when i need a good laugh...

kisses!

Anyone experience mild diarhea during pregnancy? I pooed twice liquid since late yest nite, n have lots of wind in my tummy nw- very uncomfy. Waiting for my gynae's clinicto open at 10am to c him. Worrying nw....