Do you believe in taboo??

Iqa

Hello hun..jux my point of view..Taboos serve as a purpose..for the wellbeing of both mum n bb..diff religion diff taboo..Some of which is true n some are not..n it depends on oneself hun..

Gg out with bb after 7:
Some believe there are spirits lingering ard.as for me,its bcos of the atmosphere..its cold n windy outside..babies are prone to get sick easily(touch wood)

Saying bad things:
If they r frequently said infront of bb to the point wen they are ard.,lets say 2 or 3yrs old..,bb will follow suit..they listen,remember n follow..

Im sure mummies out there have diff views..pls share :) xoxo

Lynn14

When my Bb first 3 mth I try not to bring him out n also I will keep his clothes before 5pm.
N ever hear before that their used diaper if accidentally poured hot water on it Bb backside will have rashes.

Ekari

Well I personally dont believe in it, but I wouldn't go all the way to defy and try to go against it. it's like if there's no harm, I would just follow for everyone's sake and of course, the baby as well.

xiaodaisy

i rather to believe but not obsess with it =)

i tink for the bad things its like whenever my girl finish up her milk , my 2 elder boys would go ''WOW ! meimei ur so good girl today'' and my mom would shoo them out of the room LOL !

for after 7pm no going out , i try to avoid but if i happen to be out tat day or have meetup with frens den i will still be outside =)

April Fool mum

Interesting topic. My mil always critisc my bb in front of her end up every x my mil carry her she cry n best part my bb don't smile to her. Personally everyx my bb finish her milk I would say well done n kiss her n she always finish milk mayb she loves to be kiss

Alisa

i only follow some, most of the things that are taboo i never follow. i have my own logic. like my PIL always like to say things that are opp. like, cannot say baby cute, fat, good boy etc. so my PIL always say my son naughty boy. i told my husband, if a person is bad, u can say him bad but if the person is good and u kept saying he is bad, he will become bad. As for my teaching, i have a dog and whenever he did something right, i will praise him. like wise, i always praise my son for things he did correctly. my mil will Eee... when he pee or poo... this will give my son a impression that pee & poo is not good!

and i told my in-laws, when my son fall down or knocked on to something, never never hit that thing and say its bad! this will make him think that he is always right. this is old ppl way of sayanging kids and this is how my husband became, he will blame everybody for things he did wrong! i do not wan my son to be like my husband. eg: this morning, he woke up late and he scold me why i never wake up him! i only wake up when my alarm sound and realised he is still in bed so i wake him up but end up kena scolding...