Do you bet on 4D & ToTo

XiaoXue

To me.. Don't buy = To win..

Thus the chance of me buying 4D / Toto = Seldom to Nope..

While DH is Mon, Wed, Thur, Sat & Sun~! Haix... Buay Tahan... :(

huiling

for me i jus buy e $1-$2 bet.i start to buy when my dd was born.buy her date of birth,time etc.....and all her number cum out liao.also win quite a lot.now still continue to buy e same number,still win a bit sometimes.i've buy my ds number also

kkoh

i bet on 4d and toto every week. so far..its a win win for me because i strike big almost every year..therefore my bet also increase. for toto, no luck yet and hopping it will come soon..:) so i can enjoy and be a tai-tai.

XiaoXue

I'm so regret why i nv buy 4D~! Hahahaha~!!

Our family car no. opened up 1st prize loh~ den hubby asked me if I buy cos he never.. and I asked mum, she also nv.. den only elder sis won and think it a pretty good amount? *shrugs* =D

chrissy

only bet when got inspiration and when it is million toto...

that time playing with my girl and she shows some fingers to me and i guess the no. and joke to hubby and say buy 4D... but ofcoz is joking la.. who know it came out 2nd the very next day.. -__-''

my cousin's hubby tried guessing my girl's "finger no." and bet on it for 2 days and didn't won but the no. open 1st the 3rd day.. LOL...

what is not yours will never meant to be.. HAHA

leesm105

hahaaa... is true! I dun have the luck for "heng chai"... thus seldom "invest". but, once awhile will buy abit - $3.50 or join frens during cny time!