Do you exercise during 2WW?

mandy

hey, i need some advise,

do you do exercise like running etc during the 2 week wait?

thanks

Last edited:

lawla12

wad kind of exercise ??

the nurse told me CANNOT go swimming, cannot do spa......of cos dun eat those cooling stuffs like pineapple, grassjelly, watermelon etc.....

me oso duno can exercise or not leh.....usually, i do sit-ups n scratch myself abit (raise my legs up n cycle in the air)....

can i do it or not arrr ??? i 4got to ask the nurse......

duhduh

hi hi
u mean cannot exercise nor swim even though you dont knw whether u be pregnant? soak in water how?

lawla12

hi hi
u mean cannot exercise nor swim even though you dont knw whether u be pregnant? soak in water how?
i duno can exercise or not.......but the nurse told me cannot go swimming n spa......tats all.........i 4got to ask if i can scratch abit or not....nvm baaa.....wait for 2weeks baaaa

duhduh

hmm okies. Anyway didnt keep track...so wait and see whether AF comes...But i've been to spa and heated jacuzzi recently! opsss

duhduh

Went liao leh.....heh, *act ignorance*....

Still waiting for AF to come......hmmmmmm....stomach very bloated till pants very tight!

marlysha

Went liao leh.....heh, *act ignorance*....

Still waiting for AF to come......hmmmmmm....stomach very bloated till pants very tight!
i also feel sooo bloated...hmmm is it common to feel this way...just cant wait for next wk...for my check up

duhduh

oh i see...u did IUI 2 weeks ago? and still need to wait another week? tot 2 weeks can test already?
cool....goodie luck!

lawla12

waaaaaa....good luck Marlysha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm oso waiting for my results, did IUI last wed.......i dun feel any different leh....... :X

nvm yaaaaaa......juz stay positive......who knows, if tis time fail, then next round tio twins as bonus ?????????? LOL :tlaugh::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub:

mandy

Thanks duhduh and Good luck to marlysha & lawla12, tot nobody hav this problem :001_302:

i had did some net search, found out we cannot ride horse, boxing etc. but looks like swimming strong recommended in some article leh, said it can build up muscle to ease the back pain for 3 trimester and smoother the delivery.

but how about 2ww leh? heard tat we hav to act like pregnant women, is tat mean hav to rest all the time or will harm to implantation?

ZombieMum

Marlysha and duh duh, based on my 1st pregnancy experience, both of u sounded to have early pregnancy symptoms ler! :D I remembered when it was near to my menses due date and throughout that week, I was super duper bloated, a lot of gastric wind and like burping (the gas just frequently burped from my mouth, not farting tho :p). Other symptoms, don't really notice and remember already, haha. Oh, by the way, another common and strong symptom/evidence that ur preggy is that ur breasts are sore and tender, nipples will be itchy. Well, that's all I can tell. Hope to hear some good news fu u ladies ya! And remember to share!!! =D Good luck!

lawla12

Thanks duhduh and Good luck to marlysha & lawla12, tot nobody hav this problem :001_302:

i had did some net search, found out we cannot ride horse, boxing etc. but looks like swimming strong recommended in some article leh, said it can build up muscle to ease the back pain for 3 trimester and smoother the delivery.

but how about 2ww leh? heard tat we hav to act like pregnant women, is tat mean hav to rest all the time or will harm to implantation?
NO SWIMMING ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

tats wad the nurse told me after my IUI...she ask me dun go swimming n spa!!!!!!!

maybe swimming is the later stage ??????

Marlysha and duh duh, based on my 1st pregnancy experience, both of u sounded to have early pregnancy symptoms ler! :D I remembered when it was near to my menses due date and throughout that week, I was super duper bloated, a lot of gastric wind and like burping (the gas just frequently burped from my mouth, not farting tho :p). Other symptoms, don't really notice and remember already, haha. Oh, by the way, another common and strong symptom/evidence that ur preggy is that ur breasts are sore and tender, nipples will be itchy. Well, that's all I can tell. Hope to hear some good news fu u ladies ya! And remember to share!!! =D Good luck!

waaaa.....rub rub Marlysha n dundun's stomach..gif me some babydust!!! hahahaaaa.....i feel noting at all leh......:weeek::we2huh::we2unsure:

duhduh

hmmm duno leh..am still waiting for AF (or AF wont come at all?hehehe)
No sore breasts...but i do burp and pants very tight! (hope its not becoz i'm fatter!).

lawla12....lets pray hard together for baby!!!!!

Last edited:

ZombieMum

hmmm duno leh..am still waiting for AF (or AF wont come at all?hehehe)
No sore breasts...but i do burp and pants very tight! (hope its not becoz i'm fatter!).

lawla12....lets pray hard together for baby!!!!!
When is ur menses due? When will go for test? Very early stage is just stomach bloating, feel very indesgetive (as for my case la, last time). The sore and tender breasts came abt 1+ to 2 weeks after tested positive (means ard 5-6 weeks).

ZombieMum

Hey lawla12, don't be upset. It's still early to have symptoms now. It's ok if u don't feel anything yet now. I also haven't feel anything or different yet also. :) But I do feel a little back pain on and off, which is usually quite near to my menses due date. It's a lil too early to have backache now tho. And I feel tired and sleepy too. Usually I sleep late and don't need a nap, but for the past few days have been taking naps and sleep soundly throughout the night like a pig!! :p

lawla12

Hey lawla12, don't be upset. It's still early to have symptoms now. It's ok if u don't feel anything yet now. I also haven't feel anything or different yet also. :) But I do feel a little back pain on and off, which is usually quite near to my menses due date. It's a lil too early to have backache now tho. And I feel tired and sleepy too. Usually I sleep late and don't need a nap, but for the past few days have been taking naps and sleep soundly throughout the night like a pig!! :p
LOL.....me harrr...depends de.....but near mensus, me usually very tired....then pimples start to pop out too :embarrassed: .....

hhhhmm...i did a little light scratching today.....kekekekee......:Dancing_wub:

duhduh

When is ur menses due? When will go for test? Very early stage is just stomach bloating, feel very indesgetive (as for my case la, last time). The sore and tender breasts came abt 1+ to 2 weeks after tested positive (means ard 5-6 weeks).
hi hi...last round was on 28Jan...so if i based on 28days cycle, AF overdued. But if based on 35days..think not yet bah. Tested yest using cheapo online strips, BFN leh......So, still keeping fingers crossed and pray hard.....
ohhh, sore breasts dun come so early one ah...i see. Tot it will come before positive.=)hehe

haiz, now everyday also feel crampy, go toilet check..nothing.hate this kind of feelg. might as well AF quickly come then all the symptoms will subside....

Last edited: