do you exercise or hit the gym during lunch hour?

sleepymama

i used to, but hv stopped since preggie... now lunchtime busy with puming milk! hope to resume my gym routine again soon!

how abt u? how do u find time to work out?

angtan

So far only once. I had joined the yoga class organised by company HR in office after work. Managed to attend 10 out of 12 sessions.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
I used to when i was in my previous office (6 battery road) ... Now we have moved to Suntec City, I would try to hit the gym at home before heading to work everyday since the nearest gym i signed up is at Bugis Junction.

Cheers,
Edy

LoVeS

I used to when i was in my previous office (6 battery road) ... Now we have moved to Suntec City, I would try to hit the gym at home before heading to work everyday since the nearest gym i signed up is at Bugis Junction.

Cheers,
Edy
california fitness rite? I used to go there after my work last time one.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Yes Loves, it is California Fitness ... I have not utilized my membership for the longest time (hahaha) :tlaugh:

LoVeS

Yes Loves, it is California Fitness ... I have not utilized my membership for the longest time (hahaha) :tlaugh:
same here ~ Once the 1 yr is up i went to cancelled already. I gotten it at corporate rate if nt wont even sign up for it sumore nt really cheap.

I rmb everytime after gym i will go sauna aso :tlaugh: Another thing is i lost my fav watch there~

maya2715

I used to go Cali too in Raffles place. That was like 2 yrs ago. Than I used to go in my office gym during lunch time. Stopped recently bcos always very crowded and the gym is very small. Now I think I have to start again. Spent so much time reducing, and its so easy to gain back.

:mfrown:

:wong31: Must slog again.........

babypris86

me working is PSA .. no gym... but i signed up with true yoga... so now 4 times per week i will go for yoga and gym..

iwan2noe

used to jog in the gym during lunch, but now ince i got pregnant have stopped .. but nvm , hope to be able to start my gym regime soon after i deliver.. but i still hit the gym to exercise on the trackmill... walk of course :) at a v slow speed... :)

Furthermore, my gym is FREEE! no fees imposed...