Do you give beer to yr little ones ?

CynCyn

As above . This is something so ridiculous and stupid . But I learn of people giving beer to their kiddos . 2yrs old ?
Or is this some kind of parental upbringing ?

Last edited:
M

^Mami_Jazz^

i gv them few sip if kena caught by them :tlaugh:
same goes to coffee, tea ....
Anythg i take, they will want to try :001_302:

bpquek

I am very disapproval of adult drinking beer let alone be it a children. My bil's kids drink beer when they were very small, the mother thought it was very cool and stylo for her kids...haiz, sorry this was just my personal view.

M

^Mami_Jazz^

can't really rem, but as young as yours nw :tlaugh:
Not drink hor is taste nia :001_302:

CynCyn

I am very disapproval of adult drinking beer let alone be it a children. My bil's kids drink beer when they were very small, the mother thought it was very cool and stylo for her kids...haiz, sorry this was just my personal view.
I agree with you . My personal views too .
Even i do drink , I won't do it at home and to the extend of giving my son . I don't feel that it's anything cool or stylo .
I got a shock when I learn of ppl doing that . Or am I the one being outdated ? But still a big NO NO for beers for my kiddos . They're still so young .

LoVeS

I am very against giving little ones beer when they are small BUT when they grow older like sec skool age i will not b against it.

CynCyn

I am very against giving little ones beer when they are small BUT when they grow older like sec skool age i will not b against it.
Ya of cos if older nvrmind , bt not like now ? or like 2yrs old type right .

cendrine

Japanese Beer for children, Kodomo no nomimono.
Cant imagine if this product is marketed outside Japan.
But it seems like the Japanese children were enjoying.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELllgvfX23o[/media]

xiaodaisy

drinks?? did e parent state e reason why?? curious leh why would dey give their kids drink beer?? taste ok lah but drink a bit too much liao leh..

M

^Mami_Jazz^

:shyxxx:i want to clarify, i oni gv them sip to taste, likely they oni get the bubbles fm beer. Majiam touch their lips oni lah. That can make them very hapi mah :tlaugh:

CynCyn

:shyxxx:i want to clarify, i oni gv them sip to taste, likely they oni get the bubbles fm beer. Majiam touch their lips oni lah. That can make them very hapi mah :tlaugh:
Is it gd for their health ? Hw old u give to yrs ? Mine only 8mths plus i wont give .

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Is it gd for their health ? Hw old u give to yrs ? Mine only 8mths plus i wont give .
i dun think tat lil bit will hv much effect on the bb's body system.
i'm not a over protective mom :tlaugh:

but i heard if u gv bb sip of coffee b4 jabs, bb will not hv fever after the jab. Of coz over protectv mom will never try but i tried :001_302: so far so good **touch wood***

xiaodaisy

i dun think tat lil bit will hv much effect on the bb's body system.
i'm not a over protective mom :tlaugh:

but i heard if u gv bb sip of coffee b4 jabs, bb will not hv fever after the jab. Of coz over protectv mom will never try but i tried :001_302: so far so good **touch wood***
mine was sip of coke b4 jabs haha..

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
i also dont agree for baby or kids to drink beer.. their body system is different from the adult and they r still growing.
There must be reasons why govenment banning those under 18 from drinking alcohol.

Just a sip shld be ok for the kids... at the same time u can teach them wat is bitter taste like. :001_302:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Just a sip shld be ok for the kids... at the same time u can teach them wat is bitter taste like. :001_302:

Yup yup i wanted to test if their taste buds is functioning well, so when they gv me that kind of yucky look, i knw they can differentiate taste :001_302: