Do you have absolutely no symptoms when you were just pregnant?

xiaodaisy

my previous ones are all smooth without symptoms =)

thus my #1 pregnancy i knew until when i'm almost 8mths .. LOL by the time i go to gynae , its almost time to delivery haha

xiaodaisy

wah... it's so unbelievable! :)
was shocked myself tat time too ,esp my family ..

i missed my period and tummy not showing much also and no puking or wat

den till abt 8mths den tummy show a little and my mom worry its tumor so she send me to gynae to check and wen we reach gynae

gynae said ''don worry , its not a tumor , just a baby boy at 31wks '' LOL !!

everyone was stunned haha !! as previously i check b4 with kit , show me negative and i didnt bother to check after that anymore

pixie

Me too - no symptoms in early 1st trimester; no even slight morning sickness or spotting. Which was why when I was diagnosed pregnant, it was already week 8.

marshmallows

den till abt 8mths den tummy show a little and my mom worry its tumor so she send me to gynae to check and wen we reach gynae

everyone was stunned haha !! as previously i check b4 with kit , show me negative and i didnt bother to check after that anymore
31 weeks!! Wow! U didn't feel any movements in your tummy then?

feathers

Lolz!!! Your gynae very humorous!!!

dwarfs8

i think your gynae must be shocked himself! lol..

many people are so worried when going thru pregnancy, and u SAILED through without knowing it!

nataly

WOW and you were not worried your period is missing?

xiaodaisy

31 weeks!! Wow! you didn't feel any movements in your tummy then?
tat was my #1 , so didnt really know the fetal movements , anyway sometimes even wen i'm not pregnant , i also will feel those somehow like 'kicks fm baby' feeling in stomach also so didnt bother even if i felt that haha !! tot was just stomach growling LOL

Lolz!!! Your gynae very humorous!!!
LOL !! yaya , everytime see him , he made me laugh with his words esp current pregnancy , he told me i've finally grow up fm a big kid to a young mama LOL !! i was like , so i'm a big kid to him previously wen i had my 2 boys lor haha !

i think your gynae must be shocked himself! lol..

many people are so worried when going thru pregnancy, and u SAILED through without knowing it!
haha , guess he rather stunned tat time too ..

i'm quite happy that my pregnancy didnt gave me any symptoms thro out all other den the current pregnancy now .. lol

WOW and you were not worried your period is missing?
not worried at all as my period is always irregular and the longer my period dont come , i'm much more happier actually LOL

ast0212

Wow that is amazing!!! Good thing you found out earlier than later when you are about to give birth! That'll be a shocker! I've heard of cases like that, women don't have any pregnancy symptoms and don't know they are pregnant until they go to hospital because of bad tummy ache...then the doctor tells them the baby is crowning and they are about to give birth! So scary....

carolinaw

Wow that is amazing!!! Good thing you found out earlier than later when you are about to give birth! That'll be a shocker! I've heard of cases like that, women don't have any pregnancy symptoms and don't know they are pregnant until they go to hospital because of bad tummy ache...then the doctor tells them the baby is crowning and they are about to give birth! So scary....
That does scare me... You tell us a funny story, hun...What a carelessful mom that doesn't know there is a baby in her belly! How about the menses?No sense of its check in monthly?

xiaodaisy

LOL !! i happen to have a fren like that , she surprised me even more haha ..

as she totally unaware of it during the 10mths and even to KKH to check wen gonna delivery , the doctors unable to find her baby by scanning and they still went ahead to delivery for her , lucky baby and her is fine lol

That does scare me... You tell us a funny story, hun...What a carelessful mom that doesn't know there is a baby in her belly! How about the menses?No sense of its check in monthly?
some ppl might have very irregular menses and might not notice it .. or some might have menses regular every mth so didnt tot of being pregnant =)

ast0212

It was on some doco I watched...the girl had irregular periods like what xiaodaisy mentioned, and was spotting every few months so thought that was her period because she usually spotted anyway.. She also trained hard at soccer so thought her puking was due to training, and didn't have a visible baby bump. Weird but true :p

xiaodaisy said:
LOL !! i happen to have a friend like that , she surprised me even more haha ..

as she totally unaware of it during the 10mths and even to Kandang Kerbau Hospital to check wen gonna delivery , the doctors unable to find her baby by scanning and they still went ahead to delivery for her , lucky baby and her is fine lol
Wow xiaodaisy, that's really something!!

xiaodaisy

-

xiaodaisy... you are so lucky... if i were you, i will have to do some very fast last-minute shopping for baby items... because 8th month already... wow!!

:117:
LOL .. still quite enuff time , lucky manage to get all the needed stuffs before i delivery .. so tis time round , i still dilly dally on my baby and have not bought anything for her yet LOL !! was planning till after cny then prepare haha

dwarfs8

Anyone else with no symptoms yet preggy?
Today is my 4dpo I think (cos I didn't chart yet) n I only have slight sore boobs that's all... N I only have slight cramp between 1-3dpo... Think I m out soon.... :(

mosqeetoh

Hi mommies,

I had a similar experience for both my pregnancies! I was in my 15th plus week for both pregnancies when i found out.
No morning sickness and I always had irregular menses, so i didnt suspect :D
the plus point is that the wait is shorter! just hoping for a healthy baby!