Do you like to wear long boot?

Leanne

SG kinda hard to wear boots.

When i went HK, i'll wear it becus of their cold weather. :)

Or i working as autobabes, will need to wear.

baobao

i dun even own a pair of boots. i see them very nice, feel like buying, but think waste money la.. diff to wear in SG. like so funny like tat.

Leanne

Ya, a bit waste of money. My boots i bought in HK. cheaper. In Sing dollars only $50+

SG sells at $80+ for a nice high heel boots.

dek2k8

Alpha Male
Ya, a bit waste of money. My boots i bought in HK. cheaper. In Sing dollars only $50+

SG sells at $80+ for a nice high heel boots.
yes, in Mong Kok of Kowloon (HK),

many shops are doing a promotion sale with some discounts at this Summer. :tlaugh::001_302:

Mrs Xie

Simply don't think that it's practical to put on a pair of boots in Singapore, though they look nice...... It's too "over" to me :001_302:

aiko_meimei

yea love to wear boot... but in singapore weather abit hard..
brought alot of boot from hk as singapore normally doesnt have my size one! cause i had big leg!!!

normally will wear boot wen winter season hee hee

serenelm

yah all the boots in HK looked great... had to harden my heart not to buy any cos dunno when i wld hv chance to wear it...

XiaoXue

yea love to wear boot... but in singapore weather abit hard..
brought alot of boot from hk as singapore normally doesnt have my size one! cause i had big leg!!!

normally will wear boot wen winter season hee hee
can wear @ night when it's very cold oso loh~haha..
love yr boot cos u r tall enuff to bring out the look~ =D

shopaholic

Used to own one which I bought from HK years ago. Then hardly wear and subsequently threw it away. Now, it's either open-toe heels or birkis for me. More comfy, airy and easy to slip on. :D

jst like jedamum, the onli boots i hv and i hate wearing is my military boots... sucks la... must put lots and lots and lots of prickly heat, if nt hot sia...