Do you often drink "Green Tea"?

dek2k8

Alpha Male
Do you often drink "Green Tea", which is good for keeping fit & healthy?

:purple::eek:range::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

yen

yeah... i like green tea!! most of the time will order green tea when having dinner outside...:rolleyes:

:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:read fm mag dat it is good for prolonged life! Japanese old folks rely on it!

AndyMum

yes i like it too..i like chinese tea pakage with a hot water....drink when its warm...very refresh ....:rolleyes:

wilcris

I love green tea...
Do you ladies know where got sell those powder type? I've been searching for so long..

jmtlam

I love green tea...
Do you ladies know where got sell those powder type? I've been searching for so long..
I bought it previously from Isetan Scotts, the market area at the basement area. Not too sure whether they still having it.

BTW, do you gals drink from those 'can' type? And whether is the effect the same? I understand that pregnant woman should not drink too much tea, so how many green tea? Any comments?

Carol

Yup . But only drink Pokka one . Like the powdered kind at Genki sushi one also . But dun know where to buy ...

lekdao

Heard from chinese sinseh, green tea is pretty cooling drinks. It's good to aviod during pregnancy, but moderate volume shd be fine.