Do you use Cot Mobile?

Vone

Hi Mummies

I heard that Cot Moblies will cause baby to have >_< eyes if its put up too soon. Is it true? Do you have a cot moblie on your baby's baby cot?

stephiey

ya. my DS oso din slp in his playpen. din get to use it at all.

now his playpen is at home collecting dust.

Ferline

Hi Mummies

I heard that Cot Moblies will cause baby to have >_< eyes if its put up too soon. Is it true? Do you have a cot moblie on your baby's baby cot?
Yup my friend told me her son is abit crossed eye coz of the mobile. Some say preferably to put it up abt 3mth onwards. For me since birth i put it up for my kids, but u will have to monitor your child.

Carol

I've one for my Ds since born . But didnt let him look at it too often . And didnt let it spin too fast either so I think it's quite ok actually to put up one .

Vone

was wondering when i should put it up coz my ds is now only 1 month ++ :) According to some mummies cot moblie will cause babies to have crossed eyed so im not sure if i should put it up anot

aby

was wondering when i should put it up coz my ds is now only 1 month ++ :) According to some mummies cot moblie will cause babies to have crossed eyed so im not sure if i should put it up anot
Hmm not to low lor.. Too low caused crossed eye easily.. And yes pls monitor.. Heard from doc, chinese boys tends to exhibit some crossed eye condition but normal.. If suspected can always get a GP or PD to examined..

Or can put at the side, not directly above their eye level, forcing them to focus.. At the side, they turn naturally.. Then change side periodically to balance out..

Side track abit.. Falling on the head if cause hurt to some nerve can cause cross eye too.. Aiyo my nephew got it.. Stayed hospital long and need theraphy.. He's 14 now, recovered fully.. :001_302:

shopaholic

Yes, I put up the musical mobile when they were about 2-3 mths old. Didnt hear abt the cross eyes part though. I thot at the 2-3mths stage, babies were more responsive to the environment incl sounds, so I put up for them. Also to entertainment them when I need to rest my arms. :)