Do you want to contribute to a HFMD and Dengue Picture Book for kids?

Esther W

Hello Mummies and Daddies,

Did you or your child went through Hand Foot Mouth or Dengue? Are you interested to contribute your experience to my team's effort in creating a picture-book to explain HFMD and Dengue to the little ones?

I'm Esther from Joytingle, a social enterprise that works with parents, healthcare professionals to explain medical procedures, conditions to children. As adults, we can comprehend the facts and pre-cautious told to us. But children - with their varying age group and language skills; may not necessary understand.

This is where Joytingle comes in - by creating materials (videos, tools, puppets, comics, illustrations) that can break down medical jargons into friendly easy-to-understand portions. Your contribution will shape the materials and used by other parents \ caregivers going through the same situation in future.

With respect for your precious time - we will keep our session to 45 mins and a meeting time/venue at your convenience.

If you would like your experience to assist other people in their journey - please message me through mummy.sg or email me at estherspeaks [at] joytingle.com - whichever is preferable for you.

Thank you for clicking and reading this!:eek:

Warmly,
Esther

More info on Joytingle - Joytingle - Home or www.facebook.com/joytingle.friends

Last edited: