Do you want to earn part time income with free and genuine data entry jobs?

dolphin38

Hi hi...have u join this urself?? I saw the site but there are a few links...which one did u join? and do I have to pay any fees to start this part time work??

chialinda

hi,

yes, I have signed up myself to the following website. It's for data entry, however, I must inform you that they will require you to refer some members to them first before they let you in on their data entry program. But anyway, you may like to give it a try. They also give you a 10USD signup bonus. The link is : http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=3032132

Or you may wish to try another easy one - get paid to read articles (really simple, just read the articles and rate them and you get paid!). You can visit the website : Home - readbud - Get paid to read and rate articles!

Happy earning!

dolphin38

hi hi....tks for the reply....u got paid for the data entry or just by referral? The site reali give u data entry jobs to do and u got earn from it & got paid?

chialinda

hi,

to tell you the truth, I am still trying to get the number of members required (must reach 40 USD) before I get to start on their data entry program.

If you have many friends and contacts, then you may request them to sign up to help you reach the target.

dolphin38

hi...I've registered for the read articles site too but I don't seem to be able to see the article after clicking on the 'open article' link. Do u have this prob too when you are at the 'articles' link?

chialinda

hi,

I have just opened the website and currently no articles yet. I suggest you try later. Log in frequently to check.

I just signed up to the site yesterday night and there were about 20 articles to read.

chialinda

hi,

I think I know the problem. I encountered that yesterday night too.

Click `Article History' on the left hand column and all the articles will be reflected. Then click on the title of the article to read it.

Hope this helps.

dolphin38

hi...for the read articles site have u got paid too? is it a real paying site too?
Just in case u do not noe tis site...pls register below link & do surveys. This is real. I got paid via my paypal a/c. I redeem for cash once reach the points accumulated.
Welcome to sg.ipanelonline.com!

chialinda

hi,

I have just joined the paid to read site yesterday. Their minimum payout is 50 USD.

It seems legitimate to me. I will try out and see.

I am already a member of Ipanel.

ladyivis

Hi, how about owning your online business?
It allows you to make money from home and passive income for life!

No experience require
No investment
No inventory
No calling
No selling etc...

Check out this website to find out more on how you can make money online.
Http://www.secretstotheinternetwealth.com

To your success!

misslove

Hi Scang,

Your video is interesting. But does click bank send you paychecks?

Do you really get paid in the end?

So what I have to do is to promote other people's ebook over at my blog or facebook?