Do you want to make your skin looks 15 years younger?

Charity

Good Day everyone! I am in my late 30's already. I am looking for a product that will help my skin became smooth, fresh like before and wrinkle free. I'm working in a very stressful environment and it really affects my skin.

My co-worker introduced me the product named Novoglo, she said that there are many celebrities using this product. Actually, when i looked at their site, i found it expensive but still i ordered the product. They offer free delivery for orders worth over $57 I'm not sure if this offer caters all the countries you can just check their site Sheep Placenta Supplement | Collagen Supplements | Anti Aging Skin Cream so you can see it for yourself.

After couple of days, I already got my orders and start using it. And it makes my skin looks younger. The wrinkles on my face is smoothened already. It also removes dark spots on my skin. I strongly recommend this Sheep Placenta Anti-Wrinkle Placenta Cream popularly called Novoglo. It is a good investment for your skin and body. It is worth it to have one.

Acneperfect

[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Taking a steam bath regularly helps boost your immune system. An artificial fever is induced as the body temperature rises high. This rise in body temperature destroys most bacteria and viruses in the body, and it stimulates the immune system to mobilise its own forces. If a steam bath is taken at the onset of a cold, it helps ward off potential flu. However, it will not cure a cold, although it provides relief and opens up the nasal passage. At 106 degrees pneumococcus, a bacterium responsible for pneumonia, dies. [/SIZE][/FONT]

sandradavis

At LEAST 8 glasses of water a day, plus eating relatively healthy, plus being sanitary and showering of course. maybe not perfect skin, but that's about all it takes to make real improvements.
Oh, and sunblock when out in the sun is a big deal in keeping skin young. :)

Acneperfect

Stop smoking – Smoking causes vasoconstriction hence reducing blood flow into the skin, which increases the aging process.

Sleep adequately – The reason Shilaho’s face is wrinkled is because of lack of sleep. Adequate sleep rejuvenates the skin and prevents aging.

Smile – I don’t mean you bare your fangs like a serpent ready to strike, no, but irrespective of the prevailing circumstances, just try to smile through life and your face will remain younger.

Drink a lot of water – Are you like a chicken that only sips water when the sun is at its hottest? Drinking water hydrates the skin and makes it remain younger.

Eat fish – Fish is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which have anti aging properties and therefore rejuvenate the skin.

Cut down on alcohol – I know you can’t stop drinking and that is why I suggest you cut down on its consumption. Alcohol, like cigarette smoking reduces oxygenated blood supply to the skin making it age faster.

JuliaKT

Good Day everyone! I am in my late 30's already. I am looking for a product that will help my skin became smooth, fresh like before and wrinkle free. I'm working in a very stressful environment and it really affects my skin.

My co-worker introduced me the product named Novoglo, she said that there are many celebrities using this product. Actually, when i looked at their site, i found it expensive but still i ordered the product. They offer free delivery for orders worth over $57 I'm not sure if this offer caters all the countries you can just check their site Sheep Placenta Supplement | Collagen Supplements | Anti Aging Skin Cream so you can see it for yourself.

After couple of days, I already got my orders and start using it. And it makes my skin looks younger. The wrinkles on my face is smoothened already. It also removes dark spots on my skin. I strongly recommend this Sheep Placenta Anti-Wrinkle Placenta Cream popularly called Novoglo. It is a good investment for your skin and body. It is worth it to have one.
Thanks for your sharing, Charity... Not many products dare to claim that could help 15 years younger..
I bought a few Creme LX from Artistry for my mom and my friend's mother. It also worked quite well for them. For those who are interesed, can check out this website..
ARTISTRY Creme LX

For me, I am using Pure White from Artistry also and since I take care daily, there is no need to use anti aging products yet. :D I think as long as you use basic set like cleanser, toner and moisturizer (for both day and night) daily and use faical mask once or twice a week, you don't need to use other expensive products or no need to go facial palour. Of course, we need to eat healthy diet as well..

Thank you for sharing!
Who doesn't want to have younger looking skin. I love to!
I love to, and with this I just eat nutritious foods, have regular facials and use beauty products.

beautyrevealed

Wow 15 years younger is a big claim! Like many Singaporeans, I suffer from oily skin, so acne outbreaks during my younger days were frequent. I've been using a set of skincare products that has got to do with apple stem cells that helps to repair and regenerate the skin. On top of that, sheep placenta has helped me as well! Can check out this website for the sheep placenta I'm taking!

woofy55

If you Wanna look younger and no fuss.. Definately hv to try ageloc r2! Contact me for more info..

Shunhua

Hi, I would like to introduce you to a 100% uncut glacial clay mask that will turn back time for your skin.
The nutrients and rare glacial water in the mask help to reverse damage to your skin and supply the foundation for rebuilding age-defying collagen and elastin, leaving you the smooth, fresh, hydrated and radiant skin.

The ION factor is what differentiates our product from other glacial masks. The ION factor will remove the positively charged impurities from the skin effectively.
It is also a hypoallergenic product with no artificial scent and no paraben!

This mask comes from British Colombia and only available previously in Europe and Japan high end spas where one facial treatment costs USD 200. Now you can have the same results at an affordable price.

I would love to pass you a trial pack to experience the wonders of the mask and you get to see results after one use. Do let me know your location so I can send you the trial pack!

redshirt

Hi to all mummies!

I believe all of you want to rejuvenate what is loss to acheive good health and vibrant skin!
My sister in law recently took this brand of Swisslife Sheep placenta with Lycopene and I really amazed by how good the benefits were.She had a boost in energy level and her face really look vibrant and glowy.
Her freckles had really lighten drastically too! It was her second baby and she could regain her energy level just after 2 bottles wthin such a short period.

SwissLife Sheep Placenta

Few pointers that I think all sheep placenta users should really take note:
There are alot of sheep placenta products out there but we have to be careful on the manufacturing process and the content. Often people ask why Sheep? Because sheep is the closest animal genome to the human genome. So if you're thinking of trying deer or even horse placenta? ...

Sheep placenta is a supplement and not a drug.
The recommended dosage per day is around 20,000-40,000mg (2-4 pills) thereby popping too much capsule a day is not going to be fully absorp by the body and will be pass out as urine.
The younger you consume (20s) the lesser capsules you require to take as younger skin can produce vitamin c and collagen better.

Always make sure that the capsule is enteric coated Enteric coating - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia so your body get the maximum absoprtion of the nutrients and not affect gastric users.

Swisslife Sheep Placenta has 5 main ingredients:
Ovine sheep placenta -Repair cell boost and immune system
Lycopene - Strengthen Cell membrance
Squarlene(Found in sharks) - 5 times antioxidant, helps prevent prostrate cancer
marine Collagen - Collagen synthesis
Aloe vera powder - Heal wounds

More information: SwissLife Sheep Placenta
The company is the main supplier in Singapore and No mlm involved.

You could check out their facebook: Sheep Placenta SwissLife | Facebook

Always a youthful mummy!

Barbara Jean

I am using a portable device that gives RADIO FREQUENCY on my face. It take s only 3 minutes a day and my skin looks lifted, firm and glowing. Try dermawand system. I am not sure if available in Singapore because I had it in 2005 form home TV shopping, but it really works it reverses ageing process. It makes any product I use 200% more effective. guaranteed makes our skin and aura younger by 10 - 15 years. :)

yuan

Ageloc works well. My skin look more radiance and smoother with firming effect. Definitely look younger =)

yuan

yes, is suitable for all type of skin. Do PM me if you are interested for a free demo. You will surely love the product.

Professional Facial Spa Treatment (Home-based)

Hi Babes,
We are beautician cum acupuncture point therapist, specialize in combining acupuncture techniques to enhance the spa effect to prevent fine lines, improve radiance and multiply the absorption of skincare nutrition. (Don’t get me wrong, totally no needles required).

1 On 1 Home-based Spa Facial Treatment 1st Trial Promo $25 (U.P $62.50) includes:
1. Gentle facial cleansing
2. Deep cleansing spa to improve purities
3. Facial treatment spa to improve hydration and radiance instantly
4. Anti-wrinkle treatment to reduce fine lines & wrinkles
*Bonus: Instant blackhead removal or instant face lifts

Benefit:
Removal of dead cells
Reduce pigmentation
Increase hydration
Improve radiance and flawless complexion
Increase firmness
Reduced wrinkle and fine lines

Experience instant rejuvenation, skin become smoother, subtle, firm and more radiance.
Venue: 5 min walk from Commonwealth MRT or 5 min walk from Boonlay MRT
For home visit: $50 for 1[SUP]st[/SUP] trial only.

For booking and appointment, please call or sms 81818669.

Thank you

Sarah1987

Yea ,of course ...who doesn't want? I read here everybody's all tips and personal ideas. I like, thank you all

Vinique

Hi ladies,

If you want to look younger and be healthier, try EnJuvenate.

Why EnJuvenate?
1. Pituitary Complex includes unique combination of armino acids: glycine, y-aminobutyric acid (GABA), L-arginine, L-arginine AKG, L-glutamic acid to promote the pituitary to produce growth hormone HGH for a youthful body and appearance.

2. Resveratrol, found in the skin of red grapes has been reported to have anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, blood-sugar lowering and other beneficial cardiovascular effects

3. Helps promote cellular growth and activity, supports lean muscle mass and physical endurance.

4. Has a fruity flavor with low calories (65 calories for every 20g). Does not contain saturated fats, trans-fats or cholesterol.
5. Supports the body's natural production of important biological substances. 6. Reverse aging, firms aging skin. 7. Enhance feelings of vitality and well-being. 8. Enhance energy and sexual well-being. 9. Improves memory and thinking abilities. 10. Prevent Alzheimer's disease and osteoporosis.

Pm or txt me at 81398349 for more details. :)

1231442_1384923841736597_1941473639_n.jpg

cheeriorio

I'm a big believer in the kind of device you're using, Barbara Jean. It seems to me that applying products (creams, oil, etc) to the surface is a bit too late. One has to start at the 'root'...in the deeper tissue layer. I find that using anything that stimulates the blood vessels underneath the top layer of the skin will deep clean by flushing out toxins before they get to the surface and cause problems. The skin feels fresher, invigorated and revived. I have not used the dermawand system, but I did find a website that has similar products: Ultrasonic Facial Home Health Beauty Care Clean your face Pleasingcare Store I like the fact that they offer a 30 day guarantee.