Do your children like to go to McDonald ?

dek2k8

Alpha Male

Most children often go to it in our place.
They would like to keep the series of the small toys given by it. :biggrin::001_302:

jedamum

i told my 5 yr old about how fattening macdonald can make him and restrict him to 1-2 times a week. so for the toys, we only get for him if the toys are really nice ones.

mae

i let my mom buy the toys only in Philippines. Got much collection on it already. But here we don't collect but we go to Mc. Donalds once in awhile.

Elaine35

she never specifically ask us to bring her there.. maybe coz she's still young bah.. but we will normally bring her there abt once a week.

mamasweety

They would like to keep the series of the small toys given by it. :biggrin::001_302:
Woooooo.... definitely....

Dont say my sonz... I oso like... heeheehee...

But We will only eat McDonals at Takashimaya maybe 2x-3x a month...

Niza

Woooooo.... definitely....

Dont say my sonz... I oso like... heeheehee...

But We will only eat McDonals at Takashimaya maybe 2x-3x a month...

Hahaha... Like mummy like son.... Appetite very good when come to Mcdonalds.....

`julee

mcd aah..... :p
once a week??
and if toy very cute, sure buy happy meal..

and if raining... 6777-3777... "mcspicy meal upsize please.. and can send faster not??"

vandia82

My girl loves Mac, she will ask me to bring her to mac one. Pass by mac, will point and tell me, mac, watch tv, see mac commercial also will tell me macdonald.

Rem once, me and hubby stay up quite late (4plus) during the weekends, then my girl woke up ard 5, seeing us not sleeping she also dun want to slp, then ask my hubby if not order mac breakfast to eat loz. My hubby say ok loz. My girl was so happy. But hubby was settling some stuffs, so drag abit b4 ordering, by then I was so tired and falling aslp le, then hubby say else dun want order le, just sleep loz. In the end, my hubby went to keep the money he took out earlier to order the food, and my girl actually shouted at my hubby and point at the money and say macdonald! I was already half aslp also wake up and start laughing.

jaynshar

Last time is once a week....bt this whole mth still haben bring him there...cos dh say waste $..n oso food nt healthy...i crave for mcdonald nw.:001_302:

yen

YES!! My gal love it manz!! will bring her once/twice per week... sometimes bring her there for breakfast/happy meal... depending on the toy:tlaugh:

JenLee98

:frown:We only go once in a few weeks .... to the AMK (Garden) one where there is an outdoor playground. They hv Mac/ MaCafe and drive-thru order....difficult to find parking there

aby

Oh yes, they love the nuggets and hotcakes..

Just to share.. Pls take note when bringing kids to Mac esp those with inhouse play area.. My boy had a bad cut which requires stitches with 1 metre of thread!!! He was playing at the play area and he tripped and fell and his forehead knock against a chair (fixed to the ground) and to our HORROR, there was a BIG cut bigger than his eye above his left eye brow!!!

Haiz i was gang ho, made a mistake din call the ambulance.. Rushed hm to the clinic beside the oulet.. The Doc trembled and ask us sent him to KKSH.. She only get the assistant to cover the wound when we insisted it.. We stood under the rain and waited long for the cab.. As he was without food and complaint of hunger, I let him sip a little bit of MILO on the cab.. The KKSH Doc showed no urgency at all.. He says very normal.. And asked us bring him around for 3 hrs before stitching can be done as he has drank some milo as food can cause complications during surgery as GA is required.. We were so shocked that he says no need to cover the wound.. When we insisted, he answer :'ok.. Since u insisted..".. Haiz.. That time the super bug in SGH was so serious and this doc expected my poor son to walk around withour the wound being covered?

We witnessed the stitching session.. We felt aweful and disgusted as 1 metre of thread was used.. Then, the part of waiting for him to wake up from the GA was so worrying..

I went back to the outlet to check on the chair he knocked unto.. Was SO suprised that though the seat was round, the joining part is wielded with 2 round pieces and the edges are sharp.. No wonder it can cut so BADLY into his forhead.. And the bleeding is like fountain!!!! I can see drops of blood on the ground.. Both my hb and I creid at the night as we felt so sayang for our son.. Lost so much blood and so much shock!!!

I call the head office and feedback abt the danger and the hurt caused by it.. I call the Wan Bao too.. They came almost immediately to take my son's wound pix etc.. And when they are at the outlet, the chairs and tables near the play area are removed.. Mistake of me.. Should have call the papers b4 the Mac office..

5 staff came down to my pl after many communications.. 3 mgmt and 2 service crews.. They all claim not aware of the incident!!! One of them is the Biz Manager commented that it was because my son was active and playful, he suffered all this!!!! That's enough!!!

I called the head office once again the nest morning asking for the HEAD of the company!! Guess what's their answer? From CSO to mgmt, nobody wants to give me the US MD's name.. They answered: no aware and one of them even asked me to understand as they were told not to reveal the name!!!! I asked them do they know what's their parents and president's names? They don't know who they are working for?????

I handwritten and draw pix of the chair in a 12 pages letter ans courier to US Mac address to Mr MD of US Mac.. Stating that his employees don't know his BIG name..

After a few days, I received call from S'pore Mac MD asking me what I want.. I replied if I want $$$$, I would have call an ambulance and reported to the police and make it a court case..

After some thoughts, I requested for a bd party for my son as it's just round the corner.. They restricted the kids to 25.. That actual day, the kids and the parents came.. They serve without limits.. SG Mac MD and some mgmt staff were there too.. Can see their unwillingness but told the MD if his staff are understanding and kept that nasty comments to himself, none of this had happen.. What I actually want is that they go study all the outlets and make sure no similar cases happen..

It's such a suffering to all in the family!! My son still often ask when is the scar disappearing? Haiz..

Pls watch out for hazard whenever at any play area etc!!! Prevent injuries!!!

Kayton's Mummy

OH YES!
kay already recognise the big M, before we even go to the counter, he would start jumping with excitment :Dancing_wub:, knowing that it's his favourite M and he would have his hands filled with his favourite fries.

i am cutting our visit to the M to just once a month, cos the food is really really oily and fattening. moreover, i saw a very sickening video about the food in M. sick.