Does any1 dream more during pregnancy or have pimples ?

Rukia

Me too. I have some really weird dreams. Pimples i got them more during second trimester. First trimester, my skin seems so much better.

paul

Me too. I have some really weird dreams. Pimples i got them more during second trimester. First trimester, my skin seems so much better.
Dear all, I keep having frequent strange and weird dreams. And 1st trimster, my complexion ok. 2nd trimster, always pimples, 4-5 pimples. Duno is it the crackers and biscuits .. sigh ...

Dilys

Dear all, I keep having frequent strange and weird dreams. And 1st trimster, my complexion ok. 2nd trimster, always pimples, 4-5 pimples. Duno is it the crackers and biscuits .. sigh ...
Hi,

Pimples due to hormones changes. Nothing wrong with the heaty stuff.

I thought I was the only one.. haha...
Now I even have difficulty sleep on the side, cos baby will also be on the side and stretching too, so uncomfy. :(
Luckily so face, complexion has been ok. :)

rellako

it was sucha coincidence to see this thread. haha i just had a really bad dream last night and had bad skin these few days.

bad dream
dreamt of a aunty, operating a joss stick shop selling goddess of mercy (guan yin) statues. but dont know why, the statues is pointing middle finger can! i was so freak out but kept quiet in my dreams. end up the aunty told me and hubby becos people who drove past her shop kept scolding her, so the statues help to scold them back. OH WELL. Pregnancy does WEIRD things to us.

bad skin
it has 5 days already, my undereye area was stingly painful when i apply any toner, essence or eyemask. there isnt any change in my skin care product or so. also, the area suddenly became very rough and dry. im so puzzled! im seriously contemplating to see a dermatology becos of this. im afraid it spread to the rest of face! :(

Dilys

it was sucha coincidence to see this thread. haha i just had a really bad dream last night and had bad skin these few days.

bad dream
dreamt of a aunty, operating a joss stick shop selling goddess of mercy (guan yin) statues. but dont know why, the statues is pointing middle finger can! i was so freak out but kept quiet in my dreams. end up the aunty told me and hubby becos people who drove past her shop kept scolding her, so the statues help to scold them back. OH WELL. Pregnancy does WEIRD things to us.

bad skin
it has 5 days already, my undereye area was stingly painful when i apply any toner, essence or eyemask. there isnt any change in my skin care product or so. also, the area suddenly became very rough and dry. im so puzzled! im seriously contemplating to see a dermatology becos of this. im afraid it spread to the rest of face! :(
Hi

Haha.. Wow.. That"s a strange dream.. It's normal la.. I am also having dreaming of nonesense stuff that that's impossible to happen in real life. Just werid & funny.... Sometimes!

Oh about your face.. Nothing u can do about it.. The more u try to solve it the worst it gets. So just leave it alone.. Everything will be back to normal after delivery! :)

rellako

Hi

Haha.. Wow.. That"s a strange dream.. It's normal la.. I am also having dreaming of nonesense stuff that that's impossible to happen in real life. Just werid & funny.... Sometimes!

Oh about your face.. Nothing u can do about it.. The more u try to solve it the worst it gets. So just leave it alone.. Everything will be back to normal after delivery! :)
yup. just gonna tahan till june. guess you are due soon? all the best!
oh ya! i tried cordycepts, boy, it work wonders i feel! baby moving non-stop after eating hahahaha

Dilys

yup. just gonna tahan till june. guess you are due soon? all the best!
oh ya! i tried cordycepts, boy, it work wonders i feel! baby moving non-stop after eating hahahaha
:) thanks dear ! ya due in April. Cordyceps are really Gd.. Baby at very good weight .. :) stronger also.. Your tummy will be very warm after taking that. :)

miracle25

I dun have weird dreams but do have pimples on my forehead and upper back (near to shoulders).. am using the T3 Acne Bodywash but doesn't seems to work but will still continue to use until delivery... gynae said can use pimple creams (Oxy 5 or 10)..

Dilys

I dun have weird dreams but do have pimples on my forehead and upper back (near to shoulders).. am using the T3 Acne Bodywash but doesn't seems to work but will still continue to use until delivery... gynae said can use pimple creams (Oxy 5 or 10)..
:) it's no point wasting any $ on beauty products.. Nothing will helps..

Frenchkitty

I dreamt that I was a bird flying everywhere and when I woke up I was even more tired! What a wierd dream.

In another dream, I dreamt that I was in malacca for holiday but my room number 1008 was nowhere to be found. I asked around everyone of the staffs said no such room existed but there I was holding the room key 1008.

Weird dreams!!

rellako

I dreamt that I was a bird flying everywhere and when I woke up I was even more tired! What a wierd dream.

In another dream, I dreamt that I was in malacca for holiday but my room number 1008 was nowhere to be found. I asked around everyone of the staffs said no such room existed but there I was holding the room key 1008.

Weird dreams!!
go buy 4D! hehe

estralita

I keep dreaming of my baby.
1st time: i gave birth then i lost/left my baby at the hospital and couldn't find him/her.
2nd time: i was coming out of the hospital, bringing my baby home when some guy snatched him/her and ran off. the entire dream consisted of my running after him, shouting "give me back my baby! why are you taking my baby?"
3rd time (weirdest one): i was in the delivery ward and baby was coming out soon, but i couldn't feel any labour pains or cramps or anything. doc & nurses were asking me to hurry up and push, so i did. baby just slid out, without any pain. i remember thinking "wow, if it's this easy, i don't mind giving birth to a second or even a third one!" hahha

Ya I have multiple dreams all time and mostly weird crazy dream... Hahahaha
pimple not yet...*touch wood
however my face and hair get very oily... Maybe by 2pm my hair gets very sticky and oily even though I didn't perspire
not to mention... Perspire very easily!

Weird dreams!!
Hey frenchkitty!!!!! Did u buy 4D???
because 1008 came out last sunday

You number caught my attention because 2 weeks ago
i dreamt that I got my flat... And the unit number was 1007
i am not a 4D person but I bought 2 consecutive weeks to try my luck.
last Sunday I was still complaining to my hubby how come it came out 1008 not 1007!!!!

Lol