Does anybody here hear something about Dr. Tan Hang Yang @Gleneagles

danchaofan

Does anybody here hear something about Dr. Tan Hang Yang @ Gleneagles? What do you think about him? Is he a good doctor? Is he reliable?

I may select him as my OB to deliver my first baby. Before making decision, I would like to hear other mothers' suggestion. I would highly appreciate your help if you could share your experience with Dr. Tan. Thanks a lot.

Verona's

I am only in 26th week with him , but he should be reliable due to his long experience * MIL gone though 2 preg with him * she told me her stitching was done very nicely :) He would answer your question very nicely & he is always very friendly . Good thing he is very careful in the measurements , double checked with his nurse * She got small scolding by him because she wrote wrongly :S * He dont have much customer so i dont have to wait unless i am late :)

Does anybody here hear something about Dr. Tan Hang Yang @ Gleneagles? What do you think about him? Is he a good doctor? Is he reliable?

I may select him as my OB to deliver my first baby. Before making decision, I would like to hear other mothers' suggestion. I would highly appreciate your help if you could share your experience with Dr. Tan. Thanks a lot.
Hi, i have lots of friends & excolleagues who were delivered by him. One of friend had some complication and he is always very careful in his handling and cautious in protecting the little one inside the womb. One friend had her 4 preg all delivered by him and another had 3 with him. If not that I have my current gyane before I knew about him, I would have gone to him.