Does anyone drink chicken essence to help conceive before?

Ruby Yen

I'm trying to conceive for 2 years but failed. I have uterine fibroid that cause my menses irregular and feel painful during period, I think that's the reason why I'm not easy to conceive, but I really want a baby....
I found that some people share their experience about drinking Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence to get pregnant.....does any mummy here tried this brand before to help conceive? I really need some advice....TIA

Vivian Chen

Hi, having uterine fibroid is harder to conceive but still have chances if you try hard. One of my mummy friend drank Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence for conceiving and got pregnant successfully, she said this supplement is good for nourishing the ovum. In fact, instead of drinking chicken essence, she keeps regular daily routine, has healthy and balanced diet, and exercises 3 times a week to boost her health, and I believed that are the important keys why she gets pregnant. So, I suggest you to built a strong constitution first and then drink chicken essence to help you conceive.

Grace Pan

Me!! I drank tian yuan xiang chicken essence for conceiving and got pregnant successfully! If your constitution makes you not easy to get pregnant, you can start with balanced healthy diet plan and ask your hubby to do this with you. Healthy ovum and sperm are both important. You can also try chicken essence for 2-3 months as well, but do not give yourself too much stress about getting pregnant....having relaxed and joyful sex may help you get pregnant soon!

Last edited:

Vivian Chen

Hi, how often do I need to drink the chicken Essence?
Hi Katty~
I drank chicken essence for pregnancy plan (想孕)after my menses. Drink 1 packet per day in the morning with empty stomach. This flavor is especially for nourishing and keeping healthy ovum. You can also leave messages on their official FB or IG to get more detailed information~
By the way, their store is just opened at United Square. They have special promotion lasts until today (28/7). I bought 2 boxes yesterday (both original) and the price is quite reasonable!! Visit the store quickly to get the discount!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Hopeisthere

I'm trying to conceive for 2 years but failed. I have uterine fibroid that cause my menses irregular and feel painful during period, I think that's the reason why I'm not easy to conceive, but I really want a baby....
I found that some people share their experience about drinking Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence to get pregnant.....does any mummy here tried this brand before to help conceive? I really need some advice....TIA
Hi dear, i'm a mommy myself and i have been through the worst period of my life. Multiple IVF Failures. And all it seemed doomed to fail for my dream family. And now im fortunate to have 2 sons and 1 daughter. My reason for this post is to share with the to-be mummies who have gone through IVF Failure and is seeking alternatives to their problem. Im just doing this out of good will as i want to pass on the help to the mummies who are going through what i have gone through.

God bless. Stay strong and belief! http://mybabydream.net/

LightSky

Hi all, I remember I drank Ba Zhen Tang (八珍汤) for conceiving and got pregnant. I have 2 girls now. My grandmother (passed away 92 years old) previously often mentioned that taking Ba Zhen Tang after messes can help to nourish the ovum and also for having baby.

Aliciababy

My friend got drink and then conceived, personally i think it's still not scientifically proved, but no harm trying

Ruby Yen

Hi all mummies~thank you for all your suggestions!!
Just wanna share with you all a good news here. Yeeeees, I'm pregnant!!!!!!
Yesterday i went to my gynae and my doctor told me I'm pregnant. Oh my goodness.... i'm still so excited right now....
I've drink Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence (pregnancy plan) for 3m + tcm tiaoing for 6m, and now I'm pregnant!!!
If anyone is ttcing for a long long time like me, must have a try with chicken essence for pregnancy plan!!

lorababy

I think is the flavor for pregnancy plan becos I drink this and get pregnant.
Hi I'm ttcing for 1 year + and my hubby and I really want a baby.....May I know how long you drink this? Hubby can drink too? Does this chicken essence have canned smell becos I don't like strange smell of chicken essence.....

Ruby Yen

Hi can I ask if Brand's essence of chicken is appropriate to help tiao the body for pregnancy?
Hi, I think any brand of chicken essence, including Brand's essence of chicken can help tiao the body. But if you want to nourish your ovum or your hubby's sperm count, it's better to choose the specific flavors such as tian yuan xiang's chicken essence for men or chicken essence for pregnancy plan that contain various herbs for nourishing ovum and sperm, suitable for women and men who are ttcing.