Does anyone know...gynae do liagation after birth or not after birth???

Wasant

I opting to do liagation after my 3 bb.......but unsure whether it's done straight after birth...or on another day....????Do the gynae make another "cut"..to do liagation????Any advice...thanks in advice:001_302:

apollo

i think is do straight aft giving birth?? my fren went for c-sect, she said the gynae said is do straight aft they take out the baby...

Wasant

i think is do straight after giving birth?? my friend went for c-sect, she said the gynae said is do straight after they take out the baby...
i read in internet if natural birth....u got epidural...they do for u straight away....but if i want to try not to use any ....then they need to use epidural then can do liagation...then i feel....maybe consult my gynae...on my next trip...

LoVeS

Normally for c-section it is straight away do the ligation unless the gynae is SIAO~ :tlaugh:

Wasant

i understand for natural birth if u administer epidural...the gynae might doused up the drug n do it for u straight after birth...but what if i didnt inject epidural then just for the sake of liagation....i need to inject.....:embarrassed: