Does hospital provide maternity wear or must bring our own?

coco^v^

Which hospital will you be in? For most hospitals you'll have to bring your own, such as Thomson Medical. Pls try to check out their websites or call them up to chk. HTH.

Catty

For Mount A, you got to bring your own maternity gown best is all buttons as it be easier for you to breastfeed your baby. :001_302:

pinkie

yes, i was at mt A delivering last week and they didn't have any clothes for me to wear in the ward! i ran out of disposable underwear and they didn't have any either. Guess most of their patients brought their own.

pkshl

yes, i was at mt A delivering last week and they didn't have any clothes for me to wear in the ward! i ran out of disposable underwear and they didn't have any either. Guess most of their patients brought their own.
disposible underwear can stick pad? i thought must use our normal panties den can stick?

Catty

At hospital, they only provide those loop hole pad (maternity pad) which means is those string tied and not those stick pad type, the nurse will teach you how to wear it so no worries if you scare is loose while walking all this maybe you can bring your own panties but will be more troublesome as after birth normally will have heavy flow, will stain to your panties so usually i will bring 1 or 2 set (7pcs/set) of disposable underwear to hospital..

coco^v^

They should have, just that you'll be billed for it ;)

lisa_ng

hi mummies, as above pls comment.
in tmc, they only provide everything for baby after give birth.
i was told by my gynae what are the things to bring along when to give birth.
requested for maternity pads from tmc after give birth and was billed for it.

lisa_ng

disposible underwear can stick pad? i thought must use our normal panties den can stick?
i use kotex those loop ones without using belts.
very soft and absorbent didn't really stain
was ok even without sticking as need to change pad after a short time.
moreover it was much cheaper than adhesive ones.

kotex maternity pad do have those adhesive tape.

raeka

HiHI
Bring your own maternity pad. Cause they will charge according . Incase not enough at least you have your own.

oh yes disposable panty can stick to normal pad as well..

LoVeS

For Mt a they dun provide maternity wear so u haf to bring ur own~ Same goes for TMC as well~