Does the chinese five element affected a couple relationship

My hubby is a believer in feng shui, ba zi and the elements stuff although i really don't believe. But i believe in a marriage there must be compromise. So i go along with his beliefs.In fact, we sold our flat cos a feng shui guy came and see and said that the house was bad for all the occupants in the house. I think its crap cos he said that one of us will fall seriously sick! To me, i think its a matter of time cos my moth-in-law was staying with us.

Anyways, we sold the flat and are waiting o move into our new place next month.I'm waiting to see if the $4000 plus we spent consulting the feng shui master will 'show'.I'm born in the year of the tiger(libran) and he is a rat (leo).

I think it boils down to what u guys are quarelling about. Communication is important. Maybe there is something she's upset about that you have not done anything to solve? Talk to her and tell her that this is affecting you ?

lyra

Hey, Simon73, read this book "The Five Love Languages"! If you're abt to give up on ur marriage, no harm just getting this book off the shelf, and read what Chapman says abt how ppl with different perception of love can learn to speak each other's language.

Try the assessment here: The 5 Love Languages | The 5 Love Languages®
See what your love language is and get ur wife to try it to. Tell her sincerely u want to try to make ur marriage work.

I did it b4 with hubby. He knew my love language is 'quality time' so he makes effort to give me what i want. His is 'touch' so I also try to speak his language. I have a very happy marriage so far... let me know if this helps u.

simon73

Hi Lyra, thank for the sharing this site. will check it out

Well, i have enough of all her nosense but have to tolerate because of the child. Very sad things

lyra

Read the book too if you can. Dun give up yet! Jia you! Dun maintain marriage because of child, think of the good memories you both share when dating and the great times you had together, look through the wedding photos, videos and honeymoon pictures. You can go back to the lovely time again if both of you put in effort.

Hi Lyra, thank for the sharing this site. will check it out

Well, i have enough of all her nosense but have to tolerate because of the child. Very sad things