Does Velashape Machine Work for Cellulite Reduction?

stella001

There is no permanent cellulite treatment, but VelaShape does work! VelaShape is FDA approved for both cellulite reduction as well as circumferential reduction. It have been clinically proven in more than a dozen of independent studies and over 4.5 million treatments globally.

VelaShape is a much nicer alternative than Endermologie as it not only incorporates the vacuum rollers as in Endermologie, but also utilizes radiofrequency energy and infrared light to heat the tissues and allow for skin tightening and improvement of cellulite. It relies on three components: A vacum and mechanical systems, A radio frequency energy delivery and An infrared light. The latter two help to deliver energize to the subdermis and to the fat .In my mind this is the main advantage over other techniques as it will tighten the skin and reduce the circumference of some areas. Infrared RF+Laser Heating+Roller Massage+Vacuum Velashape Machine- PZ807 from Zhengzhou PZ Aurora Beauty & Technology Co., Ltd.(Toplipolaser.com) Is one of the effective VelaShape machines on the market with high quality and reasonable price. With a combination of Bi-Polar Radiofrequency (RF), Infrared Light Energy, plus Vacuum and Mechanical Massage, it promises a 0.5 - 3 inches circumferential reduction.

VelaShape treatments are not permanent--there is, in fact, no permanent cellulite reduction treatment. VelaShape treatments are meant to be long-lasting (3-4 months) and maintainable. Complete the initial series of treatments to get great results, but plan to do maintenance treatments to keep those results. You can figure about 1-2 maintenance treatments every 2-3 months will be needed to maintain your results.

Potential side effects from velashape treatment include bruising, mild redness on the skin and the rare cases of skin crusting from the electrodes hitting the skin. The most common side effect is bruising and it only lasts for a few days. There is a chance for scabbing or blistering and it usually occurs for people with very loose skin.That isn't very common and it can be prevented by lowering the level of the energy delivered to the skin. The redness and swelling after the treatment is normal and it usually lasts for a couple of hours.

The most important issue is to be realistic about the goals of this treatment, it is not a replacement for liposuction.

rochelletan

i agree with you. i love wearing shorts and shirt skirts as you know the weather in SG is ridiculously warm. but i have cellulite n this makes me conscious when i wear them and it has been bothering me. so one day, i chanced upon velashape treatment. so this treatment uses radiofrequency and vacuum suction to break down the cellulite and tighten your skin. and it truly works. my skin is smoother. under an hour, it can be done.