Does your baby cry when changing diapers?

naze

Some babies are not used to lie down change diapers anywhere we want. I think they are scared. My DD also cried when we changed her diaper even on her pram. This is part & parcel of their growing stages.

LoVeS

Ya sum bb juz simply dun like lying down while sum dun like sitting down. For my ds he hate it whenever we put him lying down which he will scream or watever to get our attention so tt we will pull him up to sitting position. He simply wont stay still when we change diaper for him which sumtimes will whine or watever.:tlaugh: Diff bb react differently one so it quite normal so dun need worry.

Mrs Xie

My dd don't cry while I'm changing her diaper, but she would keep moving about and trying to take all kinds of stuff that she can see.... therefore it's quite a hard chore to change her diapers.... LOL.... :tlaugh:

hippoadel

same here......not much crying....but moving aro like a lil worm.......
making all so hard to change her.......

MummyGrace

my darling son oso dun cry the moment we put him down, he immediately flip over and started crawling all over the place. Simply cant lie or sit still.. headache.. each time we change his pampers, we need at 2 persons. Even giv him toys he oso dun wan.. haiz:embarrassed:

Mine doesn't.

just that sometimes in the middle of the night she'll start crying bcos her diaper is wet & she's uncomfortable.
once I change her diaper, she falls right bk into slp.

(=.=)